Brewster Subaru - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

John Chaber, Service Manager, Brewster Subaru

John Chaber

Service Manager
Danny Gomes, Service Advisor, Brewster Subaru

Danny Gomes

June 22, 2018

"Great Experience / Great Customer Service"

- Michellep1123

I dropped my Subaru Legacy off for an oil change, recall issue and AC issue on Wednesday evening for a Thursday appointment. As I requested, Danny called before starting any work to give me a ballpark price and when everything was said and done, they were right on the nose. He also mentioned that everything else on the car looked great and no additional services were needed. This might seem small, but to me it's huge that I wasn't given an up-sell or pushed to have unnecessary services performed on my vehicle. The icing on the cake is that, when I explained to Danny I had no way of picking my car up (my Husband is working 14+ hours a day right now) he offered to drop it off to me at my house! That is an incredible gesture and so very appreciated. Thank you, Brewster Subaru for helping a customer out and going above and beyond.

Danny Gomes

April 12, 2018

"An unexpected result "

- Jack Clarkson

My scheduled service appointment resulted in a sale/trade-in of current 2012 auto to new 2018 auto with 36 mo. lease. Wow totally unexpected.

Mitchel Pollak
Rich Johnson

December 25, 2017

"Can they do even the simple things?"

- EFK

My Forester calls for tire pressures of 30psi front, 29psi rear. Simple, right? When I took the new vehicle from the dealer, the tire pressures were at 38psi all around. Tires are supposed to be checked before delivery, as they are overinflated for shipping ( so I was told by the salesman when I reported overinflation to him). I adjusted the tire pressures myself. Just had an oil change and tire rotation at 6K miles. Few hundred miles later I get a tire under inflation dashboard indication. I found all the tire pressures set at 25psi. I knew I should have checked the pressures before taking the car from their shop. I again had to set the tire pressures myself. I wonder how good they are with a real service issue????

Name unknown