Brian Harris Used Cars

Service Manager

April 25, 2018

"Amazing service. "

- eddyishme07

Daniel did a great job, and kept working with us throughout the paperwork. The entire process took less than 3 hours (including a test drive!) and we left happy customers. :)

Tony Smith

April 24, 2018

"Amazing and personal NO Pressure experience"

- Zsdorr0418

A friend recommended Brian Harris and specifically Daniel. Literally, after a short phone call, Daniel had assured me that he could help find us the right vehicle for my family. Because of our work schedule as teachers Daniel was willing to communicate electronically and meet us after school. I never felt a sense of urgency on his end of needing to make a sale but rather a sense of urgency in meeting our needs and our budget. Daniel and Brian Harris Used Cars came through and sent us home with a fantastic new car. We waited on paperwork in a comfortable waiting room, were offered cold drinks and snacks and were visited by a friendly bulldog named Pork Chop. As we got into our new vehicle to drive home, my wife and I simultaneously looked at each other and said "I won't go anywhere else ever again". The personal service proved itself further as employees could recall friends and family of ours whom had previously purchased vehicles here. Some, many months back and they were remembered by name. Things like this is what makes you feel like more than a customer. THANK YOU DANIEL and staff!

April 16, 2018

"Buying made easy."

- Eddy Duncan

Spent the whole day going from dealership to dealership and was turned down over and over for one reason or another.after speaking with Daniel at Brian Harris I was into a truck within the hour. He worked with me very politely and proffesionally and I greatly appreciated that.will definitely be recommending Brian Harris used cars to my friends. Thank you for the great truck.

Used 2008 Nissan Titan, $12999