Brian Harris Used Cars

Service Manager

July 10, 2018

"Fantastic customer service!!"

- Ashley

I just bought my third pick up from Daniel! He was an absolute life saver, and worked his rear off to make this purchase possible for me. He was extremely helpful and kept me in the loop on everything. His customer service is exactly why I keep coming back to Brian Harris!!!!

July 05, 2018

"Fantastic customer service"

- Honey649

I am a very picky person and he felt with a lot of multiple back and forth couldn't decide and he was polite the whole time. They only problem I had with them was I wish I had known it was a rental car and that I can't check my own transmission fluid they dealership has too. Other than that they are amazing is recommend coming here!!!

June 12, 2018

"Awesome"

- Gail

We just bought our second vehicle from Brain Harris. They are the best of the best to deal with. Daniel was the salesman to help us with both vehicles .He is a very friendly and caring person..I truly recommend Brain Harris to everyone. Thanks, Gail and John Ps. The girls in the office are super also.

Emily Escamilla