Brian Hoskins Ford

Diamond Dave Spriggs, Sales Consultant, Brian Hoskins Ford

Diamond Dave Spriggs

"Leased a Ford Explorer"

- PMEVANS1 Verified Customer

On Monday April 16th, I had the pleasure of dealing with Ed Kovatch , and leased a 2018 Ford Explorer. This was the second time I dealt with Ed. I purchased a Ford Fusion in 2015 and I just leased this Explorer. Ed made these deals so nice and peaceful. No bickering, arguing, fighting, etc. . You just tell Ed what type of car you are looking for, what price range you can afford, what payment you can afford. Ed goes out of his way to find what you are looking for and does everything he can to accommodate you. He is the most helpful, honest, personable, trustworthy salesman you will ever deal with, especially in car sales. My son has dealt with Ed for many, many years. This is how I got to know Ed. When I went to the dealership to pick up my car, I went in, test drove the car, went back in, signed the papers and left with my new car. The people in the office went over the paperwork with me, I just signed my name, said okay as they were explaining what I was signing and left. I trust Ed that much that I did not worry about the paperwork because I knew there would not be a problem because he is such an upstanding person. You can trust him explicitly.

Diamond Dave Spriggs
Scot Shandler

"Great service,"

- Fordgirl7 Verified Customer

The service at Brian Hoskins Ford is exceptional. Abby is extremely knowledgeable and explains everything in details that I can understand. Scheduling service is very easy, whether online or via phone. I never feel that I am being pressured to buy parts and am offered options to make an informed decision.

Abby Tague

April 20, 2018

"Excellent service; start to finish."

- ACWARREN Verified Customer

I cannot help but recommend Brian Hoskins Ford service. By far, the best service dealership I have ever used. Prompt, accurate, friendly, and good value.

Abby Tague