Bridgeland Auto Brokers

Bill Davis

Robert Seniecle , General Manager , Bridgeland Auto Brokers

Robert Seniecle

November 18, 2017

"Nice friendly professional place and people "

- Tedb13101

I found my truck online went and looked at it test drove it and I love it! The owner of the company introduced himself and was very friendly. All around professional people and business!

Thomas Burk

November 17, 2017

"Quick and easy!"

- Ashley&David

Stopped by after a not so great experience with another dealership. Wild Bill tracked us down on the lot we told him what we were looking for and what our price range was. He mentioned a truck he had out back and it turned out to be everything we had been looking for. My husbands dream truck! A little more than what we were planning on spending but much better than what we were expecting to come home with. Bill made it happen for us very quickly. We will definitely be returning for any future vehicle purchases.

Bill Davis

November 15, 2017

"Best dealership I've ever been to."

- Griminy

From beginning to finish, John Hansen and company went above and beyond to make me and my wife feel comfortable. They put us in a truck I never thought I'd be able to get at a price I could afford. Thank you, guys!

John Hansen