Bridgeland Auto Brokers

385 Reviews of Bridgeland Auto Brokers

June 20, 2018

"Satisfied Customer"

- Caddyman

There really aren't enough words to say how satisfied I am with the professional and personal experience during the recent purchase of my vehicle through Carlos Antunez.. He showed a genuine interest in my financial status and individual preferences. He didn't pressure me and allowed me time to think about my decision. I'm glad I put my trust in Carlos and will enthusiastically share my experience with any potential car buyer. It's nice knowing I have a "friend" in the car business. Thanks, Carlos...btw, I luv my Caddy and have received numerous compliments!

Carlos Antunez
Robert Seniecle

"Totally impressed!!! ❤️"

- Jazz308

We found the exact, hard to find, vehicle we wanted through AutoTrader but it happened to be an hour and a half away...making me kind of nervous. We have never bought a vehicle so far from home! Kevin seemed to understand my anxiety and he made me feel comfortable right away! He took care of absolutely everything, told us what we needed to bring and said no problem with waiting for Saturday so my husband didn’t have to take time off from work. The Town & Country Platinum Edition lived up to all Kevin said, the online description stated and the pics presented...it’s ours now! Thank you Kevin and Nick! Nick, by the way, absolutely flies through the financial stuff! But, made sure we understood each paper signed and he arranged a fabulous auto loan rate for us! Every person that we saw working there was smiling, even the men in the service area, on a 90 degree day! That tells me that Bridgeland Auto takes care of their employees, so by extension, they know to value customers too. Mr Finnigan, the owner, even came over to shake our hands and thank us for coming so far! So believe all the great and good reviews of Bridgeland Auto, folks. They are real, (Which also gave us comfort over the long distance deal) and not just made up reviews by “friends and family”. Have no fear about car shopping here! We would gladly go back to Bridgeland Auto Brokers! ??

Jackelyn Ackley
June 16, 2018

"Needed a car quick and cheap."

- Couzy

So I came here in the Hope's of getting any vehicle as mine broke down. I gave them a fairly strict budget for a down payment and monthly payments, and they went above and beyond getting me a car below my quotes for a monthly payment.

Thomas Burk

"Loved my experience!!"

- CourtCupcake21

Very happy with Bill and everyone at Bridgeland!! Very happy with my experience!! I walked in and walked out with a new car same day!!

June 15, 2018

"Friendly, fast, spot on... Family feeling. "

- Cinnylou1981

Bill Davis was my salesman, great guy. Everyone very nice and friendly. He listened to what I wanted and made it happen. Fast service. Helpful

June 15, 2018

"best service"

- brandon6691

The nicest and most helpful salemen ive had to deal with. They will find a car that fits you. I would go back if i needed to

Justin Wade
Jackelyn Ackley
June 14, 2018

"Absolutely amazing and fast!"

- Minta0717

Customer service is beyond impeccable! Found my car online, called and Kevin quoted me the MSRP over the phone. Came into the dealership and Kevin gave me exactly what I requested for an affordable price. GM Jimmy Finnegan came out to introduce himself and speak with us just to meet us. I have been purchasing cars every since age 21, I never had such a clear cut and FAST experience in all these years. The building is beautiful inside and the bathroom is extremely clean. Thank you guys for everything!

June 10, 2018

"Happy and satisfied"

- Beth

This is the second experience of this dealership and Wild Bill. Always welcoming, accommodating, awesome deals, great warranties, great service, highly recommended, we will be back in the future??

June 10, 2018

"Right car, right deal, friendly dealer"

- RickN

Kevin Liedka is a great salesman. I called about the car and when I got there it was out front and put on hold for me. The process was easy, we went back and forth a few times about the deal and he was able to get me a deal that worked for both of us. Very professional and the dealership is great, big renovation, a lot of cars and an overall pleasant experience. I think we were in and out in about 2 hours.

Other Employees : Jim Finnegan
June 09, 2018

"Great experience, would do it again, no question."

- Keith2oo3

I have bought many vehicles over my life. this was without question the best experience i ever had and would recommend bridgeland to family and friends.

Robert Seniecle