Bridgeland Auto Brokers

510 Reviews of Bridgeland Auto Brokers

September 23, 2018

"Great Experience "

- Wes1821

Absolutely the best car buying experience ever! The staff made us feel like family as soon as we walked in. My wife and I left the same day with two new vehicles and couldn’t have been happier. I can’t say enough great things about this dealership! Mickey was awesome to work with and made us feel like we’ve known her for years!

Michelle “Mickey” Bill
September 23, 2018

"Amazing!"

- JJHAMILTON

What an amazing experience at Bridgeland with Mickey and the whole team. I felt like family by the end of the day. We were able to drive many different vehicles to find exactly what fit our budget and the needs of our family. I can’t say enough good things, I have friends and family already making appointments to get into a new ride too!

Michelle “Mickey” Bill
September 22, 2018

"Amazing "

- Rebecca B

I can not thank David Caputo and the staff enough! I was extremely pleased with my car buying experience. Everything from picking out my vehicle to driving it off the lot was amazing! I was walked through everything with ease and honesty. I would definitely recommend Bridgeland Auto to anybody looking to buy a vehicle!

September 22, 2018

"Great service "

- Jimbo25

Great customer service and fair prices. They got me in and out in the same day. Would recommend them to anyone looking for a great used car

September 21, 2018

"Best car buying experience"

- Wdgalan

This was a great experience all around. The dealers were friendly and responsive, and worked with me to get the deal I wanted. I would recommend them to anyone in upstate NY.

"Good experience "

- Ackley3866

Friendly people will work with you to get the deal done and try to find the right vehicle for you. Everything went relatively quickly for a car dealership

"Very good experience "

- Matt421

Good dealer would recommend them if your looking for a new vehicle! Great prices and very good selection . Very helpful staff that will do what they need to do to make customer happy.

Buddy Hanmer
September 19, 2018

"Best car buying experience. "

- biglou04

From the time I stepped on the lot until I drove my new truck off the lot, I was totally satisfied. All of the employees were simply wonderful. By far the best car buying experience I’ve ever had.

Justin Wade
September 18, 2018

"In n out happy"

- John doe

I bought this car on a Sunday I was in n out fast with car on the road and assurances of satisfaction after the sale

Bill Davis
September 18, 2018

"Got an excellent vehicle at a great price"

- Tughill T

Found Bridgeland on the internet and first, I must say they have a very nice website. Very easy to look up vehicles by year, make, model, etc. Found a truck I was interested in and called the dealership for more info. Dave Caputo called me back and provided me with more info plus additional pictures of the vehicle. I told him I would be coming in to check out the truck. I test drove the truck and it was exactly what I was looking for. We made a deal and when I picked up my truck a couple days later it had been completly serviced, detailed, and basically my 2016 RAM looked like brand new.