Brighton Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

9827 E. Grand River Ave, Brighton, Michigan 48116

David	 Wade, New Vehicle Sales & Leasing Representative, Brighton Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

New Vehicle Sales & Leasing Representative
Nick	 Banta, New Vehicle Sales & Leasing Representative, Brighton Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Nick Banta

Jeff Lewis, Service Advisor, Brighton Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Jeff Lewis

Jeff Johnston, New Vehicle Sales & Leasing Representative, Brighton Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Jeff Johnston

October 15, 2018

"great service"

- Youssef A

david wade did a great job of finding the right car for my family. overall experience was great. we could not have been happier with them.

October 01, 2018

"We coudldn't be happier!"

- Kara

5th vehicle purchased from Brighton Chrysler and they continue to amaze us! Nick Banta is a hard working no nonsense guy! He worked hard to get us what we were looking for and a price we could afford. He is quick and just all around awesome! We will be back to work with Nick and will refer our family and friends to him.

Nick Banta

September 29, 2018

"Small dealership with big customer service"

- Victor

By small I meant it’s not a huge dealership with a super fancy showroom or acres of lots for their inventory. The place was easy to find, open, and inviting. My best experience though was dealing with David Wade. I had previously set an appointment online and David was the one I was asked to look for. David helped me out with the entire process and answered all my questions. Other customers I met at the dealership also gave praises to David, saying they’ve worked with him for years and has remained loyal to him and Brighton Chrysler - a testament to the kind of customer service this dealership delivers.

Used 2008 Ford F-150, $12999