British Motor Car Distributors, LTD

4.4

901 Van Ness Ave, San Francisco, California 94109 Directions

1 Review of British Motor Car Distributors, LTD

December 31, 2017

"A good first experience with Jaguar"

- Chris

Leased a beautiful Jaguar XE from British Motor Cars of San Francisco the other day. Overall, a really great experience. AJ made the leasing process straight-forward and easy, I would definitely recommend you seek him out if you're in the market for a JLR product. Unfortunately, not all the staff is as helpful as AJ. The first time I went into the dealer, the salesperson I spoke with basically told me if I wasn't planning on moving forward that day, they weren't going to show me a car, and, when leasing my vehicle the other day, the sales manager was rather unprofessional. The sales manager continually spoke down to me and acted as though I had no clue about the value of my trade-in, and repeatedly mixed-up numbers while discussing terms. This is the 4th vehicle I have been involved in the purchase of this year alone, and my first Jaguar product. I would certainly do business with British Motor Car Distributors again, and recommend them to friends and family, just make sure you ask for AJ.

AJ