Broadway Ford

Warren Drewes

January 11, 2018

"The best"

- Bo

I was passing threw and went into the service department to ask a few question. Matt, jason, and Tyronne. Took really good care of me. Awnsewered all my questions. We i need work done I will go there

Matt Carroll
Randy Cate
Jason Eggertsen

December 11, 2017

"The rumors are true STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE"

- Misswestern

I recently purchased a new car and have never dealt with a more disorganized and unprofessional dealership. No one knows what they are doing and the management changes daily it seems. I'm pretty sure none of them have history in the car business. The owner is so rude and I overheard him telling someone to kick someone off their lot based solely on their looks. I like supporting local businesses but this place is a joke and I should have listened to what people around town have been saying. All the events I've seen them participate in are all for show and not genuine now that I can see how ridiculous it's been with my experience. I'm willing to bet this won't be in business much longer. So unless you are hoping to get taken advantage of by people who have bad ethics, then take my word for it and STAY AWAY!

Paul Kotter
2.0
Other Employees : Adam

December 05, 2017

"Great buying experience"

- Retailmom

Broadway Ford made my buying experience easy, quick, and unstressful. When I went in initially they were having a meeting and I expected to wait, but was pleasantly surprised to see Mr. Dale Reiman break away from the meeting and approach me. Mr. Dale was vey pleasant to work with. I found him respectful and was vey happy he never pressured me. He was kind enough to sit in the back seat as my primary reason for getting a new vehicle was my children growing so tall they didn't fit safely into the family vehicle anymore. Mr. Dale treated me like a person; like a parent trying too make sure their children are safe and will receive as little injury as possible in the event of a crash. I never felt like a deal or a sale which is a first. While I met several people at Broadway Ford while purchasing my vehicle, I never felt like a burden or number. I also had service done to my vehicle. The people there were always respectful and patient. I work retail and my parts came in before Thanksgiving and I wasn't able to get back to them. When i called the following Monday they were understanding and able to accommodate my schedule including transporting to and from the dealership. I would absolutely suggest Broadway Ford to car shoppers.

Randy Cate - service appt requests