Broadway Ford

Randy Cate, Service Director, Broadway Ford

Randy Cate

Service Director

April 12, 2018

"a new car after our new car was totaled on a trip "

- Anthony Viehweger

we were looking for a vehicle after our's was totaled on vacation we had limited time before we had to take our rental car back Matthew Page was our sales guy and did everything he could to make sure we got in and out in our new jeep as fast as possible we had a very plesent time dealing with the dealership and would buy here again thanks!

Mathew Page

March 28, 2018

"Wonderful Customer Service"

- ellsworth0426

Although I live in Washington I found the vehicle that I wanted at Broadway Ford in Idaho Falls. Shane, Dylan and Bruce went out of their way to provide wonderful customer service! The paperwork was overnighted to me and they stayed in contact with me until the process was complete. I will definitely recommend Broadway Ford to all of my family and friends.

Other Employees : Dylan Osborne

March 13, 2018

"Excellent customer service"

- Kendra curr

I want to thank Shane Richins for great customer service. He's been helping us trying to find the right vehicle to fit our needs. when this Expedition came along he made sure that we got into it. And Robert Wadsworth and his tech did amazing job on the repairs. Thank you so much.

Robert Wadsworth