Brown's Toyota of Glen Burnie

New Car Sales Professional

November 18, 2017

"Excellent Service"

- Satisfied customer

My husband and I received excellent service at Brown's Toyota during our truck buying experience. I called to schedule an appointment, John Borotka was willing to change his schedule to accommodate us for the time we were available to come in. Everyone was friendly. As we walked through, every employee would greet us with a hello and a smile. They even congratulated us after making our purchase. The staff was very organized and professional. The Sales Manager, Robert Simms worked with us to assure we were able to meet the payment that was affordable for us without making us feel uncomfortable. Sean Owens in the finance department was quick, professional and very organized. Great team, I highly recommend Brown's Toyota!

John Borotka
Sean Owens
Other Employees : Robert Simms

November 17, 2017

"Wonderful service and information just overall GREAT !!!!!"

- ALISHA W 1234

My salesman was John B wonderful personality, truthful, up front and his manager Robert S . Great team and overall service wonderful aslo car was less then most dealears on consumer report.

John Borotka
Other Employees : Robert Simms

November 16, 2017

"Very professional "

- Robert123

I enjoyed my car buying experience at Browns Toyota. I was treated with respect and can say everyone was very professional. I will recommend Browns Toyota to family and friends.

Diane Soloman