Brown's Toyota of Glen Burnie

John Borotka, Used Car Sales Professional, Brown's Toyota of Glen Burnie

John Borotka

Used Car Sales Professional

February 18, 2018

"Great customer service - NO PRESSURE !"

- MELISSA AUNON

Visited on a Friday afternoon just wanting to test drive a car i knew they had on their lot and that i was very interested. There was no pressure and the salesman, Ray Quinlan, was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. I ended up buying the car that evening because it was sooo easy. The finance dept and manager were able to get ma a good deal and keep may payments within the range that i wanted. The last time i purchased a car on my own was 1997 and it was NOT a good experience, so happy to say that overall the process was so easy. Even though i bought the car in Maryland but resided in VA, they gave me the VA sales tax, which is cheaper, and also registered car for me and sent me my VA plates via FEDEX when they were ready. Great service! I plan to return when I am ready for another car and refer family friends to them as well.

Ray Quinlan
Other Employees : Sales Manager Robert Simms was very helpful with my financing

February 17, 2018

"2nd time buyer"

- jvogl1

Today, my Sales Professional was Mr. John Borotka. Mr. John has been in the industry for a very longtime. He was kind, informative and had a lot to add to my buying experience. Even though buying a used car, he made me feel confident of my purchase. In addition, Mr. John's manager, Dave Barnhouse, was terrific to work with also. Since this was my second purchase, that should tell you that these folks know what they are talking about and make the purchasing experience not a difficult as one would think. Sincerely, Julie Vogl

John Borotka
Dave Barnhouse

February 16, 2018

"Convenient, Reliable and Accommodating"

- Marlene M Hutchins

They accommodated both my husband and I on the same day once we discovered we had both scheduled service for our cars within hours of each other. I ended up giving my appmt. to my husband so I would be able to pick him up and take him to work but it worked out that I was able to drop mine off when we picked his up so we were pleased that we didn't have to do the same thing on two different days. Also, I had only had my car for two weeks when I scratched it big time by dropping something onto it when I was on a ladder in my garage. The scratch looked deep and I feared it was going to cost a fortune, but I didn't want to leave my brand new car all scratched up. I called Brown's and explained the situation; they told me there was someone who comes in once a week to assess damage like this and I was able to bring it in that week. Not only were they able to fix it, but they did it while I waited and it did not cost a fortune. You would never know that awful scratch was ever there! I did not buy my Toyota at Brown's simply because they didn't have the one I wanted when the Labor Day sale was going on, but I do bring it here for service and will continue to do so. They always greet you with a smile and are never anything but pleasant and professional.

Jason