Bryan Honda

James Spears, Senior Sales Consultant, Bryan Honda

James Spears

Senior Sales Consultant

May 22, 2018

"Need more than 5 stars!!"

- jwhitaker17

First off he is great and will do whatever it takes to help his customers. I came in today looking for a car that fit my financial situation and he did just that and more. The car is more personal to me and I didn’t even pick it out, he did. (Memories of my Grammy that passed) Inwould recommend Shawn to anybody and everybody that needs or wants a car. My first time getting a car at a dealership and I loved every minute. Everyone made me feel special.

Shawn Walker

May 21, 2018

"Henry Mims great experience!"

- sanjoying1

The whole transaction went very smoothly. I went in with a pre approval. Thank you Navy Federal!!! From there the fun part, pick a color and a trim level. Our salesman, Henry Mims, was very knowledgeable and helped us make sure we got the one we wanted. Karen, in finance helped with all the details it took to get us out of our trade. She’s very thorough. Great team of people. Pleasant experience.

Henry Mims
Other Employees : Karen, finance

May 16, 2018

"Very professional "

- Val

Came in for oil change. It was done within reasonable time and price was discounted, which was a savings.😄 Mr. Rodriguez also gave me a printout of other suggested services that needed to be done. He explained why and when I asked him to number them for me, he did. He was very polite and professional.

Nelson Rodriguez Jr