Buchanan Automotive Inc

Finance

Mike Slick, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Buchanan Automotive Inc

Sales & Leasing Consultant

September 08, 2017

"Buchanan Automotive is a Great Dealership"

- midngtrgr

I found that Mike Slick salesperson was very helpful and patient. I have never been to Buchanan Automotive before, but found the dealership staff helpful in all matters. Though a small dealership compared to most others they would be hard to beat. My Thanks to Mr Slick, and all involved in my purchase.

Joel Rotz

July 31, 2017

"Wonderful and knowledgeable salesman"

- 302966

Normally I dread the car buying process. I worked with bradley Poole, he was very knowledgeable about cars found me the right car at a price I was very happy with. I highly recommend him.

Bradley poole

July 02, 2017

"Glad I Went to Buchanan Auto"

- Yukon Lover

Of the 3 salesman I talked to (from 3 different dealers), I found Mike Slick was the best one to talk with about purchasing my Yukon. He was knowledgeable and informative, and helped us choose between leasing and buying the vehicle. He was very open about the cost of our new vehicle and what my trade-in was worth. He quickly set me up with the financing people (Joel & John) to provide needed information so we could evaluate whether to lease or not. He was very knowledgeable about the Yukon’s features, helped us set up OnStar, and made sure that our phones were synchronized with the truck before we left the lot. He went out of his way to help us even after we closed on the deal. I expect that I will go back to him to buy our next vehicle in a few years.

New 2018 Chevrolet Camaro