Bud Brown Volkswagen

Steve Hill

February 16, 2018

"Feeling like family "

- Stormy

Jeremy is like the favorite cousin you look forward to at the family get together! Amazing service. He made me feel important, especially when I’m a first time buyer. I didn’t feel cheated, I knew everything he did was truly from the heart. I never want to have to deal with another salesman, I would love to just deal with Jeremy.

Jeremy Betts
Smokey Peters
Other Employees : Brian

February 14, 2018

"10/10 Service and Accommodation "

- gb029223

Sam Silverman and his team were 5 Star resources helping me get out of a sticky situation with my old car and into a fantastic new vehicle that was tailored to my every request. I cannot speak high enough for Sam, his knowledge and parity are unmatched and something I haven't seen in the auto-industry for awhile. He not only treated me with respect, but as a friend and was honest throughout the entire process steering me in the best direction.Even the financial side (Kevin Irish) here was 5 star service, making sure I understood every detail and option available to me so that I was setup for success.

Sam Silverman
Other Employees : Kevin Irish

February 12, 2018

"Want to meet “Rockstars” ? Talk to Jake Watson!"

- Goldenchef

Purchasing an automobile is not pleasant. It can be stressful, and challenging, but not at Bud Brown. Max, Smokey, Brian, Pete and Pringle are Stellar! These gentleman understand service, professionalism and truly caring about their clientele. I will never buy a car any place else except Bud Brown! Thank God I love Volkswagen.

Max Harrell