Budget Car Sales

Kristopher Acri, Internet Manager, Budget Car Sales

Kristopher Acri

Internet Manager

September 22, 2018

"Second car bought here!"

- jcollins

I bought my second car in six years at Budget this week. Amanda responded right away to my inquiry and had the car ready for me at the front of the building when I arrived. It was a no-pressure experience and the team answered all of my many questions. Amanda, Matt, and Kristopher were kind and welcoming and I'll definitely be back for my next car.

Matt Wagner
Kristopher Acri

September 20, 2018

"Amazing experience!"

- apitsglass

I had been shopping for several months. one bad experience after another with regular dealerships. I knew what I wanted. I emailed Tom and the whole experience with him and Amanda was amazing. They are truly an asset to your company. Very down to earth and honest. I will refer people to them and will always come back for my vehicle needs. I love the car too. it is exactly what I wanted. Thank you Tom and Amanda!

September 18, 2018

"Need not look any further, the best place to buy a Car"

- Ani R

My first car experience was indeed a roller coaster ride right from car selection to financing. Tom introduced me to this wonderful 2015 Nissan Altima Special Edition which was in excellent condition, well maintained and fairly priced. I could access the Carfax reports and Tom was very patient in answering my queries. Despite several limitations, he tried is best to secure a good financing option and his efforts are really commendable. After a week, when everything got resolved, he ensured a smooth transition of the ownership process and ensured I was aware of what I could expect once the I got the car. Thanks for making my first car buying experience a wonderful one!

Budget Car Sales, Middletown, PA, 17057