Budget Car Sales

Kristopher Acri, Internet Manager, Budget Car Sales

Kristopher Acri

Internet Manager

November 13, 2018

"Not Pushy and Ready For Me To Test Drive"

- pauljgreco

I contacted Amanda a few days prior to my buying my car, as this was my first dealership car buying experience. She was very quick to respond and answered any questions I had. I came to test drive two cars, and she had them ready for me as soon as I got there. After testing those two out, she was more than willing to help me with any questions or if I wanted to test drive any more cars. We test drove one last car and that ended up being the one I fell in love with. I came back the next day and got everything situated in under an hour. Made my first car buying experience pretty flawless, and I was not pressured into anything which was a relief. Please come here!

Amanda Stouffer

November 05, 2018

"Fantastic Experience"

- rambuyer2018

I have probably purchased 20 vehicles and I have to say that this was one of the best experiences ever. From the time I walked in, I wasn't harassed by pushy sales people but was quickly greeted and directed to Matt to answer some questions. I asked for numbers on their vehicle and to get a number on my trade. By the time I came back from the test drive Matt already had everything prepared for review. Came back with my wife the next day so she could see the vehicle and came back 2 days later to pick it up. We were under a tight timeframe and I asked Matt if we could be in and out in 20 minutes. He said he would do his best and we were done in 15! No pressure, extremely helpful and a great value.

Matt Wagner

September 26, 2018

"Great"

- dangeline

Tom was great. We came all the way from South Jersey to buy a truck and he made our experience worth the trip. Was a great help with transferring the tags and registration from PA to New Jersey. Would make the trip again.

Tom Troxell