Button Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Warranty Administrator

September 22, 2017

"poor service department"

- vs123

I bought my Jeep at Button in 2014. They are very busy and if you want to schedule an appointment, its usually about a 2 week wait to get your vehicle in. I had been notified by Chrysler of a recall (S61) and was told by Button that their first available appointment was in a month. I dropped of the Jeep yesterday and was called today to come pick up my Jeep. I was told they hadn't even ordered the part and that I would need to schedule another appointment. They said that they had to get the number off the part that was being recalled and then they could order that part. I told them that I had the same recall on my other Jeep and Champion was able to order the part the same day without seeing my Jeep and it was repaired in a few days time (only 1 appointment needed). They blamed Chrysler for not allowing them to order the amount of parts needed for a recall. I called Chrysler and told them the problem. They said that they had parts available and recommended that I take it to another dealership. The guy I spoke with said that he was reporting the problem to Chrysler and apologized for what Button did. I called Champion in Indianapolis and spoke to Ron in the service department. He was able to get the part ordered (without needing to see my Jeep to get a number off the part that needs replaced) and get my Jeep scheduled to have it repaired on 9/28/17. And guess what??? It didn't take a month to get it fixed!!!! Button needs to increase the size of their service department so that they can get vehicles repaired in a timely manner. They also need to work on their communication skills. Please let customers know in advance that a part isn't available and that it can't be ordered until after they see your vehicle.

Cindy Coffing and Summer Stabler

August 03, 2017

"Couldnt get anyone to wait on me even after an hour."

- Richard

I walked around the sales lot for more than an hour, I went inside and they said they were busy and would be right with me, finally got tired of waiting went outside and called. Still did t get an answer. I went to look at 3 vehicles that were on the website of which none were on the lot. Would never go back.

Lady that answers the phone

March 13, 2017

"worst dealership experience in my 30 years AVOID at all cost"

- ironranger6

Worst experience in my life dealing with this dealership. Don't waste your time with these terrible employees, Lynn Kirk, Andy Sparger and General Sales Manager John Clendenning. Unless you like being taken advantage of, don't even call them. They wasted 5hrs of our lives and 3 trips to the dealership, where they promised to deliver a new truck. We cut our losses and got a much better deal elsewhere, shop around, you will find much better deals. Don't believe a single word they say! Believing them will be your first mistake, that will lead to a terrible experience at this dealership. If Mr. Button knew what these people have done to his dealership, I'm sure all three of them would be fired on the spot!

Lynn Kirk, Andy Sparger, John Clendenning