Cactus Auto

Cris Iniguez

October 02, 2017

"Good review"

- Melissa Flores-ingram

It was fast n easy friendly staff n a nice price for the vehicle I purchased didn't feel pressuredwas able to look around at ease

August 07, 2017

"No double talk"

- Wdking40

Saw a vehicle I wanted to look and and Rick Granito strolled up and asked how he could help. We didn't feel like road kill waiting for vultures. He showed us what we wanted and no upsell. All staff from lot attendants to mechanics were very respectful and went out of their way to make you feel at home. I would recommend Cactus Auto to anyone looking for a decent used car. They have a many many vehicles to look at from compact to truck.

Other Employees : Jake

July 18, 2017

"Dishonest & unfriendly"

- Needed a Car

Stay away. Majority of the positive reviews are FAKE. Notice how most of the good reviews are posted by "people" with only one review, and either no profile photo, or a stock photo of some model? This is a very dishonest way to do business... This is not a hysterical rant, but a true story of disappointment. Typical dishonest, shady used car lot. Auction vehicles and overpriced. Do not waste your time or money! Many of the good reviews are paid or fake accounts. Notice which reviewer profiles don't have photos or other reviews? Scripted reviews..("excellent service, great prices"), not the reviews of actual satisifed customers. The response from the business is copied and pasted with only the name changed. Beware: The phone number on the website is a call center in the Carolinas. Not one person that answers the phone is actually on site, though they say they are. They are a customer service call center that the business pays to lure you in and to manage online reviews. Some of the online inventory doesn't exist either. It's set up to lure you in. The actual people at the lot have the worst customer service and are dishonest & rude. I found a vehicle online that I wanted to purchase, called and made an appt with a nice person named "Eva" who assured me the vehicle was there, ready for sale, and she would see me on arrival. I had cash and was ready to buy. When I arrived at the set time, the salesman (Chris) that came up had no idea who "Eva" was, and no one knew I was coming. The vehicle that "Eva" said was there did not exist, and they tried to get me to buy another car that I did not want. The manager "Reg" was very rude, arrogant, and wouldn't give me two minutes of his time. I complained about the misleading info I was given and he explained how he pays this company to pose as employees because their actual customer service "used to be terrible", and he justified it every way he could. Then he said, "I sell hundreds of cars and don't have time for this", and he walked out. I left and went to Precision Toyota and purchased a similar vehicle with 25K miles for less money (with warranty) and they treated me like royalty. Their loss at Cactus Auto. Stay away! Worst experience buying a vehicle in years.

Reg Obie