Cain BMW

Paul Sauvain, Client Advisor, Cain BMW

Paul Sauvain

Client Advisor

January 08, 2019

"Great Service and No Pressure"

- stephens_198

John Romell did a great job working with me. I called to let him know what I was looking for and he quickly answered my questions. He made sure I was taken care of but didn't harass me to try and make a deal. He was honest, worked hard to make sure I had the information I needed and ultimately made the deal. I'd recommend him to anyone.

December 26, 2018

"First Class"

- Layla2016

I have nothing to say but thank you to the Team at Cain BMW! John Romell, our Client Advisor has been with this Team for many years and the knowledge and confidence shows. This is our first BMW purchase and it won't be our last. Our comfort level with the sale as well as the facility was the best we've had in our "car-buying lives"! Thank you John!

Steve Martin

December 23, 2018

"Purchased a BMW X3"

- Cindy from Pittsburgh

I owned a BMW 528i for many years and didn't want to part with it but it was 20 years of age and I knew the time was coming I would need to break my ties with my "baby" and purchase something newer that could accommodate my real estate business. I had been looking on numerous sites for "the one" which had to be a white exterior, tan/beige interior, low miles and in pristine condition. I preferred finding a car that was closer/local to Pittsburgh but the selection was limited. While everyone else was giving out Halloween candy John and I were conversing on the phone about the SUV. Traveling from Pittsburgh I wanted to be sure my trip would be worth the time and effort so I asked many questions of John who was very responsive and attentive. The next morning I was able to find a friend to ride with me and I decided to make the trip. When I arrived I felt even more comfortable with John who was terrific to work with. It's been nearly 2 months and I'm enjoying my new car tremendously. John followed-up several times after the purchase to check-in on things which is worth noting. Thank you so much John for your help, professionalism and interest in taking care of your customers. Although my 528i had low miles and was in really good condition for its age, my niece is now enjoying it and the upgrade I made was the best decision. I'm only now taking the time to read about all of the cool and safety features . . . I have much to familiarize myself with but know I can call you or my local mechanic and BMW dealership anytime. Thank you again for everything! Cindy from Pittsburgh

New 2019 Toyota Camry, $25439