Cain Toyota

Sales Advisor

October 30, 2018

"No pressure!"

- newbuyer

Robert was very knowledgeable and took time carefully explaining all the features of our 2018 Rav4. He did not try to sell us more vehicle than we needed. He listened to our many questions and made our purchase go very smoothly.

October 17, 2018

"2018 Corolla LE"

- john130

This makes our third car from Cain Toyota. Our first (2005 Corolla) and second (2013 Camry) Cain Toyota cars are still in the family and is still on the road after 14 years. Monday, I found the car I wanted, a super low mileage 2017 Corolla. Because I am a man and I will do whatever I want whenever I want I had to ask my wife if it was OK first. Well long story short, after I left Cain Toyota the car was sold. I found out the next day when I called the salesman to make a hold deposit. Oh well, maybe next time. Wednesday I got a call from Sam Warther and he said they had a 2018 Corolla go on the lot at same price as the 2017 that I wanted. This time the wife came with me and she drove the Corolla. And end of story. Like I said this is Toyota number 3 from Cain for good reason. Great cars and great dealership. We even found out that the salesman that got us into our first Toyota was still selling cars with Cain Toyota. Long solid steady track record of great cars for an excellent dealership.

Sam Warther

October 17, 2018

"Pleasant"

- CarlS

Pleasant experience meeting our needs for a new car. Test drove a RAV4 Hybrid, Camry V6, Camry Hybrid, Avalon V6, and Avalon Hybrid. Bought the Avalon Hybrid. Very happy.

Ben Barbato