Cambridge Honda

Ruben Calderon, Senior Sales/Leasing Specialist, Cambridge Honda

Ruben Calderon

Senior Sales/Leasing Specialist

March 26, 2019

"Salem is not just a sales rep. He's your friend! "

- kuku

I walked in hesitant to return my lease and figure out what my options are. I was lost and Salem patiently explained to me all routes I can take. On my first visit, he encouraged me to go on a test-drive that opened my mind to get a different car. I had a Civic Sedan. He carefully went over the features of the Civic hatchback and gave me enough time to digest it for myself. He was not pushy but he was honest and worked hard to get me a good deal. I sincerely appreciate him for putting in the effort and making my transition so easy and seamless. I strongly recommend Salem if you go to Cambridge Honda.

Other Employees : Tom Au

March 21, 2019

"Salem is wonderful!"

- AB_19

Salem helped my husband and I find our ideal car, and we had a wonderful experience with him! He was extremely professional during the entire process, and was very patient with us as we went through the process of test-driving different vehicles, adjusting our preferences, and finally deciding on our next car. He is knowledgeable, a delight to work with, and has a great sense of humor! We highly recommend working with him!

March 20, 2019

"Young sales guy wiser than his years would indicate"

- js2010

I walked into Cambridge Honda thinking how I'd really like buying a hardly used CRV below 20k. My sales rep, Salem Bakabas recommended looking at 2015's and we looked at trim levels, color selection and miles on the odometer. I was very impressed with his overall knowledge as well as his patience with me as I learned the different trim levels. It did take him a few days to get me to agree that I had a good deal. In the end, I'm very happy with my 2015 CRV-EX and my sales representative was easy to deal with.

Other Employees : Declan Foyle