Capital BMW - Service Center

476 Reviews

476 Reviews of Capital BMW - Service Center

Sort by
July 01, 2022

Trey Purvis has assisted me in 2 car leases since 2016. He has been very helpful and patient with me and took time to help me And Ann see More

by Sportscar
Jul 01, 2022 -

Capital BMW responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave Terrance this positive review! We are honored by your repeat business, and we are so glad that he consistently provides you with top-notch service. It is our pleasure to assist you in any way possible. We wish you the safest of travels- on behalf of the entire team!

July 01, 2022

They had really good communication. Car was well taken care of and driving great. Happy with service. More

by loribergstrom11
July 01, 2022

Kris DeVaney, in the BMW service department, went out of his way to assist me during a cross-state road trip. I was experiencing AC issues while traveling with an older dog in the car with me. Kris got me i More

by brentbrouwer
June 30, 2022

I’ve had BMW’s for over 15 years now and the customer service I receive at Capital Euro cars is a major contributor as to why. Kris DeVaney and Jo Gruen always take care of me. I call on a whim and as I More

by dauzzie
Jun 30, 2022 -

Capital BMW responded

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We are so glad that Kris and Joe consistently take great care of you. It is our pleasure to serve you and your automotive needs in any way possible. Please drive safely, and do not hesitate to give us a call if there is ever anything more that we may help you with!

June 29, 2022

Excellent customer service! I was stranded out of town with a dead battery. Jessica Carbaugh was so accommodating that she had my battery replaced at closing time so I could pro More

by Favbmw
Jessica Carbaugh
Jun 29, 2022 -

Capital BMW responded

Thank you so much for your positive review! We are so glad that Jessica could get your automotive needs swiftly resolved. Your safety and satisfaction are our utmost priorities. Wishing you the safest of travels- on behalf of the entire team!

June 26, 2022

Jessica Carbaugh is awesome! She's always professional, very friendly, and provides great service each time I come in. More

by Phyllis

Capital BMW responded

Phyllis, Thank you for sharing the positive experience you had with Jessica! We are so glad that she consistently provides you with top-notch service! It is our pleasure to serve you and your automotive needs in any way possible. Safe travels!

June 25, 2022

Some one was there to assist me in a timely manner . The wait time wasn't bad.Ian was very helpful More

by cgeraldine1967

Capital BMW responded

Thank you for your positive review! We are glad that Ian took great care of you. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is ever anything more that we may help you with.

June 25, 2022

Jess was very professional and helpful! And the trolly driver, Jenny, was also. Thank you for a pleasant experience. More

by Rapunzels05
Other Employees : Jenny- Shuttle driver

Capital BMW responded

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are so glad that Jessica and Jenny provided you with a top-notch experience! It is our pleasure to assist you in any way possible. Safe travels!

June 23, 2022

Ian Wyre is a very professional and patient individual who provides his customers the best of service! Customers will not leave dismayed but completely satisfied with Mr. Wyre’s expertise in service! He l More

by mitsubishi2000
Jun 24, 2022 -

Capital BMW responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave Ian this wonderful review! Providing top-notch service is so important to us, and we are pleased that Ian's efforts met your satisfaction! It is our pleasure to serve you and your automotive needs in any way possible. Please drive safely, and do not hesitate to give us a call if there is ever anything more that we may help you with!

June 22, 2022

Jessica Carbaugh was very helpful and a pleasure to work with. I appreciate her help! More

by Eli
Jun 22, 2022 -

Capital BMW responded

Eli, Thank you for taking the time to leave Jessica this positive review! We are so glad that she took great care of you. It us our pleasure to serve you, and we hope that you continue to choose us for all of your future automotive needs!