Capitol Toyota Scion

Daniel  Garcia, Toyota Sales Associate, Capitol Toyota Scion

Daniel Garcia

Toyota Sales Associate

October 05, 2017

"2016 Toyota Sequoia Purchase"

- capitoltoyo

I drove to Salem from Gresham to buy a used 2016 Toyota Sequoia, and my experience was great! My sales person Mike Brown, and his team were very friendly, and I would definitely buy from Capitol Toyota again.

Mike Brown

June 30, 2017

"New car"

- Jackie K.

Larry and Eric rocked it helping me look for new car. I really hate shopping for cars but Larry made it fun. Thanks guys for all your hard work!

Larry Baldwin

January 03, 2017

"David went out of his way to help me get snow tires "

- Ladydriver

I was schedule to leave for a trip from PDX on December 14, 2016. With the threat of snow, I called David on the 13th to ask advice on how my Rav4 would drive in the snow. After discussing my driving abilities in snow, we decided that I would do better with studless snow tires but none were in stock. He called around and arranged for the snow tires to be mounted the 14th at 8:00 am. I was on the road by 9:30. Thank heavens for the timing, because I arrived at the hotel just before the snow storm hit! Thanks to David's efforts, (and the hotel shuttle) I was able to make my flight on time.

David Ames