Capitol Toyota Scion

Daniel  Garcia, Toyota Sales Associate, Capitol Toyota Scion

Daniel Garcia

Toyota Sales Associate

January 01, 2018

"Capitol Toyota knows how to sell cars!"

- Suzan

We first went to the local dealer on the coast. Their building is run down, the grounds a blight, and the showroom very old school with stained carpeting. They use the same “high pressure” sales pitch we encountered four years ago when we were car shopping. We did not like it then, and we do not like it now. We decided to try Capitol Toyota in Salem. Car buying was almost fun! The building and grounds are welcoming, the showroom modern and clean, and the sales pitch relaxed and helpful. Our PR man, Mike Brown, was professional, expressed an excellent understanding of Toyota products, and learned more about the RX 350 in the process. Thank you, Mike, for a job well done. BTW Hunter, our yellow lab, really likes the heated passenger seat! 😀

Mike “downtown” Brown, the receptionist was very helpful

December 20, 2017

"Buy st Lasson’s in Albany instead"

- LisaH

I went to look at a used RAV4 Hybrid. It was a 2016 with almost 50K miles for $31K. Hertz has the same model with 9K miles for less $29K. After test driving and endless waits for Kelly to return with information about financing, having agreed to $28500, suddenly the price was back up to $31K. I walked out. I wasted 3 1/2 hours. I went to Lasson in Albany after negotiations over the Internet. I bought a 2018 brand new RAV4 for $2500 more than what Capital wanted for the used one. Lesson learned

Kelly Stewart

October 05, 2017

"2016 Toyota Sequoia Purchase"

- capitoltoyo

I drove to Salem from Gresham to buy a used 2016 Toyota Sequoia, and my experience was great! My sales person Mike Brown, and his team were very friendly, and I would definitely buy from Capitol Toyota again.

Mike Brown