Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Car Factory Outlet West Palm Beach

West Palm Beach, FL

1 Review
Car Factory Outlet opened its doors in the Miami community in 1993.Over the years, we have worked closely with our customers, helping them find the car of their dreams.We have helped people with perfect credit find that perfect car they were looking for.And for those customers, who have had less than perfect credit, we have helped them get approved for new vehicle, even when they lost hope that it could be done.It is because of our commitment to our community and South Florida, that we have grown to become one of the Top 50 Independent Retailers in the nation. The Car Factory Outlet has been named a nation-wide, "Top Dealer” by several of our finance partners, including Wells Fargo, Capital One and so many more.
Contact Dealership

3520 S Military Trail

West Palm Beach, FL

Directions

Rafael Carrera at Car Factory Outlet West Palm Beach

Rafael Carrera

Employees need five ratings before we can calculate an accurate rating.

May 23, 2021

"AVOID AT ALL COSTS! DECEPTIVE ADS AND PRACTICES!!! The..."

- The Accountant

AVOID AT ALL COSTS! DECEPTIVE ADS AND PRACTICES!!! The 2020 Ford Escape was listed on their website at $17,491. When I got to the dealership, I was told that price reflected a 20% down payment. You had to click on the small print on the site which said “View Payment Disclaimer” under the price to find this. So the actual price of the car was $21,863. The dealership advertises that the car comes with a “Lifetime Warranty.” You actually have to pay $899 for an Inspection Fee which activates the warranty with repairs available only at their dealership. They claim no Dealer Fees. I was also asked to pay a Reconditioning Fee of $770, a Transportation Charge of $995, a Certification Fee of $799. They wanted to charge $149 battery disposal fee (actual state fee is $1.50), $50 County Tax (there is none.), $574 for registration, title and tags which cost $174 per the Martin County Tax Collector. You also have to pay additional sales tax on all those fees. Bottom line, the $17,491 car would cost me just under $29,000. I would never have wasted 5 hours of my time and driven 90 miles had I known.

Dealership Inventory (231 Vehicles)

used 2018 Maserati Ghibli car, priced at $34,991