Car Town Hyundai

Chris Herrera

Cinnamon Parker, Sales, Car Town Hyundai

Cinnamon Parker

June 03, 2018

"New car, awesome experience! "

- Charlsi R

I just bought a new Hyundai Elantra, and this was my first time purchasing a car on my own. I was intimidated by the process at first, but as soon as I arrived at the dealership, I felt at ease. Joe Yanez, my salesman, was so helpful and made the car buying process quick and easy! Everyone at the dealership was very friendly and made the experience an awesome one. I highly recommend going to Car Town Hyundai if you are in the market for a new vehicle. Talk to Andrew or Joe, they are great!

Joe Yanez

May 20, 2018

"Accommodating and fast"

- Donedeal

Excellent experience with Thor. I compared the features I wanted in a new vehicle with other dealers, and was able to secure my vehicle features and price quickly. Financial aspects were equally efficient and straightforward.with Andrew. The dealership has my recommendation!

Thor, Andrew

May 01, 2018

"Great service. "

- Bj

Would recommend CarTown in San Angelo. Having little problem with navigater setup but will call to get it done. Thor was very helpful in all the steps to purchase my new car and I am so proud of it. Payments a little larger than needed but got a beautiful car.

Thor Quintanilla