Cardinal Honda

Senior Sales Associate

September 22, 2017

"2017 CR-V"

- zoezeng347

Very satisfied with my buying experience! I recommend Cardinal Honda to all of my friends and family! Devin was a pleasure to work with and very knowledgeable about the new CR-V's! Go see Devin!

Devin M. Prescott

September 07, 2017

"Buyer beware of used vehicle purchase"

- tlalumiere

Purchased a 2006 Silverado for a little under $16000 that was in great shape for the year on Thursday 08/25/17. Shame on me for trusting people based on other reviews saying it was a reputable company. First off the trucks check engine light was on. I was told it was because of the aftermarket alarm system. I asked if i could bring my obd reader in to check it which they said no problem. I attempted to read the computer but there was no power going to the plug.  The service center was about to tear out the alarm system until I told them that it maybe a aux fuse or cigarette lighter fuse. Turns out that was the issue, the plug was working and the light was turned off. When I asked what the check engine light code was, I was told it was nothing. That should have been a huge red flag. The very next day after purchase on Friday 8/25/17, the check engine light came back on. I checked it and it turned out to be an evap code. No big deal, I can fix that, so I thought. Then noticed the drivers rear door doesn't unlock or lock. I'll fix that too. On Saturday 8/26/17, while going for a drive the day after my wife and I could here and feel a clunking sound coming from the drivetrain every time I would hit the gas from a stop and durind shift into reverse. I thought it might be a universal joint on the driveshaft so I stopped at a local repair shop first thing Monday morning 8/28/17. They said my yoke in the transfer case was nonexistent. They said I need a new transfer case and it would cost $4500 or spend $1100 to attempt putting a new yoke in which may or may not fix the clunking. So 3 days after purchase I had to dump a additional 1100 into the truck which did not fix the clunking. The mechanic also showed me that the passenger side motor mount was shot. He said to take it back to the dealership as there's no reason you should spend that kind of money on a truck that is not mechanically sound. So that's what I did. After speaking with the manager of service they agreed to fix the motor mount and nothing was done about the clunking coming from the transfer case. In my invoice it reads, "Not abnormal for transfer case to clunk". I've never heard that your drivetrain is suppose to be sloppy and loud! The title still isn't in so I'm currently still on the dealer plate. Definitely not pleased and please before you buy from them take the vehicle to a trusted mechanic.

Service manager

May 23, 2017

"All car shopping should be this wonderful!"

- Tina C.

Cardinal Honda lived up to its reputation! My salesman Bob Guffey, along with Kevin Tobey & Chris Dyer made my experience from start to finish wonderful! Bob Guffey's knowledge of Honda & Honda's Certified Pre-owned vehicles truly put my mind at ease knowing that I would be getting a car that was reliable, safe, and affordable. Kevin Tobey was instrumental in making sure that all my concerns were addressed. His genuine interest along with Guffey help calm any anxiety that other Dealerships seem to lack in. Last but certainly not least, Chris Dyer the money man, big thanks to you for your dilligence in helping me get the best financial backing! You three made this experience a wonderful one for me. Thank you Cardinal Honda! I absolutely love my Honda Civic!! Tina

Bob Guffey