Carl Black Chevrolet

Kiante Young

January 15, 2019

"Great experience "

- SFLETCHER76 Verified Customer

Terrence was awesome ! Very good experience buying my Traverse from him. Treymane was also very nice. The both of them creating a very nice buying experience!

January 14, 2019

"Easy, Painless, and Accomodating "

- CamaroMatt

Here's why Carl Black totally rocks --- When I set out to buy a car I knew exactly what I was looking for, and I was in no mood to play "the game" with another cheesy car salesman... I visited probably 10 dealerships in my quest... Along that journey, I found a lot of cars that *almost* fit the description of what I wanted, but when I would start inquiring about buying, the salesmen at other dealerships would throw in the "Oh, well we added these accessories, and we put this and that on the car, so that's why we're going to have to charge you more than what it's worth..." ---- When I got to Carl Black, I looked at the car, and I told them that some things needed to be changed on the automobile before I would commit to buying... I expected the typical pushback of some sort, but all I got was absolute agreement and unbelievable cooperation... A car sale should be an agreement of equal value between two honest people - And that's exactly what Terrence at Carl Black gave me. I will do all my business here for the remainder of my time in this area. Top notch service.

Kiante Young

January 09, 2019

"Great experience "

- CLD3S6 Verified Customer

it was a great experience they met most of my requirements and I did not feel pressured into purchasing and Rodney bonds was a great salesperson who worked with us.

Other Employees : Rodney Bonds