Carl Cannon Chevy Cadillac Buick & GMC

2 Reviews of Carl Cannon Chevy Cadillac Buick & GMC

March 03, 2016

"Nope."

- Sseatris

Receive dozens of spam mails a week from this dealer, it bespeaks of a level of desperation that I find unsettling. We have called and written in to cancel this unwanted correspondence ... and were ignored in favor of a 'hard sell' sales pitch. Nope. This, -this- is what people talk about when they say 'used car salesman,' it's not a compliment guys.

John Jacob Jingleheimer-TheWorst
Mar 09, 2016 -

Carl Cannon Chevy Cadillac Buick & GMC responded

John Jacob Jingleheimer, Thank you for this glistening review. Our sincere apologies for the level of email that you say you are getting. To date though, I am unable to locate any customers by the name John Jacob Jingleheimer in our database period. Perhaps we should start by you calling the dealership and asking anyone in the business development center to remove you from database delivery. It seems to work for most customers that call us with a real name and are sincere about their request. We will be happy to accommodate you.

Mar 09, 2016 -

Carl Cannon Chevy Cadillac Buick & GMC responded

Dissatisfied Customer, Sorry, That was the anonymous name of the sales associate you spoke with. In any event, I am not aware of any request that was made to this dealership in the last 4 years that was not honored in regard to contact and spam. Like we explained in the earlier response, we will be glad to accommodate any legitimate request to stop contact from Carl Cannon. Thank you for the review.

February 23, 2014

"Had an AWESOME salesman. Tim walked us thru purchasing my..."

- LoriGraves

Had an AWESOME salesman. Tim walked us thru purchasing my 2011 chevrolet cruze. He and Brian the finance mgr done what they needed to and got me in my car. Everyone was helpful and I would recommend Carl Cannon to buy a car.

Tim Pearce