Carson Nissan

Cristina Guzman, Internet Sales , Carson Nissan

Cristina Guzman

Internet Sales

June 18, 2018

"The service was excellent and the staff amazing!"

- Dana Leaf

My experience at Carson Nissan was terrific! The staff met my every need. I got the price I wanted and the car was delivered to my door. JJ and Lai-Ce were a great team. They work well together and present the information in a factual way without all the sales hype. I really felt I could trust both of them and I highly recommend Carson Nissan. I wanted the Leaf in the Colbalt Blue and I couldn't find it anywhere. Carson Nissan had two in the blue color and a total of 13 Leaf's for me to look at. What a great dealership! Trust me they will take care of you.

Jan Josef Anglo
Lai-Ce Shum

June 13, 2018

"Leasing ROGUE SV"

- Nissan Rogue

Juanito "Jun" was helping us for our new lease today. Me and wife were feeling good vibe as soon as we drove in. He saw us and welcomed us just after parked the car and started conversation Very courteously. He was helping us all the way to sign the contract, Both of us were relaxed and felt the big difference from prior NISSAN dealer we used . Good service . Thank you!

Juanito Prodigalidad

June 12, 2018

"Always trouble and worry free"

- ntootoonchi

Nissan of Carson has always been cool and trouble free dealership. I've had no issues with them and keep coming back. They are more than willing to answer all of my questions and concerns.

Christina Martinez