Cascade Cadillac Chevrolet

148 Easy St, Wenatchee, Washington 98801

285 Reviews of Cascade Cadillac Chevrolet

January 13, 2019

"Purchase simple and quick"

- MRD

Roman did a great job assisting us with our new truck purchase—-from showing us the vehicles we were interested in, to the test drives, to the final paperwork. When I wasn’t able to pick it up right away, he and a coworker delivered it right to our home. Very happy with what we got. Thank you for the great service!

Cascade Cadillac Chevrolet responded

Hi MRD, thanks for the 5 star review on DealerRater! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed working with Roman and are happy with your purchase. Thanks for choosing Cascade Autocenter, we look forward to working with you again in the future.

January 11, 2019

"Good experience with a good salesman."

- Ingallscreek11

The salesman Roman explained every thing on the car so I could understand it. A good salesman with A lot of patience. Made the whole process as simple as he could.

Ted Kincaid

Cascade Cadillac Chevrolet responded

Thanks for leaving us a review on DealerRater, we highly appreciate your feedback! We're glad you enjoyed working with Roman and Ted. Thank you for your business and enjoy your new-to-you Chevrolet!

January 11, 2019

"Great experience with Roman"

- Happy

Buying a car comes will all sorts of stresses and joys and Roman helped through all of them. He was attentive, genuinely caring and very knowledgeable about each car we drove. Roman even got the detail guys to work quickly so we could test drive the car sooner. He made the experience a great one and we highly recommend him and Cascade Auto.

Mel Birmingham

Cascade Cadillac Chevrolet responded

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review on DealerRater, we highly value your feedback! We're glad that you had such a pleasant experience working with Roman and our team. We appreciate your business and the recommendation, and we hope to see you again in the future. Thanks again and take care!

January 04, 2019

"Great Experience! "

- Sarah

The customer service was excellent!! Roman was easy to work with and extremely knowledgeable about the vehicle we bought. No pressure sales service with going the extra mile care. I would highly recommend Cascade Auto Center.

Jan 09, 2019 -

Cascade Cadillac Chevrolet responded

Hey Sarah, thanks for the kind review! We're glad you enjoyed working with Roman and we truly appreciate your business and the recommendation. Thanks again and we'll see you around!

December 27, 2018

"Great customer service"

- 2019 chev

Great Customer service , Friendly sales staff and Knowing of product . Clean dealer ship . Nice location . I'm a long time customer , over 15 cares or trucks bought from them.

Dan Cordell
Jan 02, 2019 -

Cascade Cadillac Chevrolet responded

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review on DealerRater! We truly appreciate the review along with your continued business over the years. Thanks for choosing Cascade Autocenter, we'll see you next time!

December 04, 2018

"Best truck buying experience of my life "

- James

Roman Guiterrez was the most helpful and courteous car salesman I’ve ever met, as was the finance manager! Roman listened to what I wanted from beginning to end, not about what he wanted! That’s rare in the modern era of auto buying! That idea will carry him far in his career and I will tell everyone I know to buy from him! My brother will be visiting him next! Keep up the good work!!!

Dec 11, 2018 -

Cascade Cadillac Chevrolet responded

Hi James, thanks for the positive feedback! We're glad to hear you had such a positive experience working with Roman and Dave. Thank you for your kind words and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Thanks again and take care!

December 03, 2018

"I Keep Going Back to Cascade Auto"

- Caddy Lover

I recently bought a new Cadillac (not my first one) from Cascade Auto. I was greeted at the door by Mr. Roman Gutierrez, with a smile. Roman is professional, knowledgeable, and polite. A month later, and he stills calls me to see if I have any questions/concerns. I highly recommend shopping at Cascade Auto, and be sure to ask for Roman. You won’t be disappointed. Cascade Auto is very fortunate to have Roman on their team. Cascade's service department is also top notch. No complaints!

Roman Gutierrez
Other Employees : Mark Burrwell is always a pleasure to work with.
Dec 11, 2018 -

Cascade Cadillac Chevrolet responded

Hey there Caddy Lover, thanks for leaving us some feedback on DealerRater, we really appreciate it! We're glad you had such a great experience with Roman and Mark, and we truly value your repeat business! Thank you for choosing Cascade once again and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Enjoy your new Cadillac!

November 28, 2018

"Amazingly great service"

- Jo and D

Brock went above and beyond today with not only selling us our 09 dodge van but he also kept my youngest son entertained early today while my wife was filling out paperwork.. even after I got off of work and came in to help finalize it he made us both feel like we were family.... I really love cascade for all that they do... you guys are so awesome

Nov 28, 2018 -

Cascade Cadillac Chevrolet responded

Hey Jo and D! Thanks for taking the time to write us a review on DealerRater, we truly appreciate the feedback. We're glad that you enjoyed your experience working with Brock and Dave and we thank you for your business. Thanks for choosing Cascade Autocenter, we hope to see you around again in the future!

November 28, 2018

"AMAZINGLY GOOD SERVICE "

- Jo and D

Went above and beyond to keep our 2 yr old happy and content. Very friendly and had that good ol southern hospitality that we were looking for.Would come for sure for another vehical.Can not say thank you enough for helping us out

Nov 29, 2018 -

Cascade Cadillac Chevrolet responded

Hi Jo and D, thanks for the positive feedback on DealerRater, we really appreciate it! Thank you for your business and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Take care!

November 24, 2018

"Outstanding Customer Service ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐"

- Roseymichelle

Our family has outgrown our current car so we were in need of a bigger car to travel to our summer home in Chelan. (We live in Western WA) This was the first and only dealership we went to. We were immediately greeted by Brock who was very friendly, knowledgeable and honest. He was very helpful and our transaction went very smoothly. He was absolutely awesome and I highly recommend purchasing a vehicle from Brock and this dealership. Mark, who helped us on the financial side of things, was also very professional and personable. Thank you for our amazing new car (new to us) Michelle

Mark Burwell
Nov 26, 2018 -

Cascade Cadillac Chevrolet responded

Hello Roseymichelle, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review on DealerRater, we really appreciate it! We're glad you enjoyed your visit to our dealership. Thanks for stopping by and we look forward to working with you again in the future!