Cascade Cadillac Chevrolet

Sales & Leasing Specialist
Ted Kincaid, Finance Manager, Cascade Cadillac Chevrolet

Ted Kincaid

November 12, 2018

"Really liking my new truck "

- Alexander1974

Well I have to say I’m happy my salesman Brock made everything possible to get this truck all the way to meeting me in Seattle so I could sign the papers so big ups to all involved and working with me to get my truck

October 26, 2018

"Professional and Fun!"

- Proud Cadillac Owner

I was intimidated when it came to the newer vehicles with all the functions and buttons. I am a technically challenged senior citizen. Brock not only helped me find the perfect car for my wife and I he also found it with my wife not being at the dealership that day as she has been ill and making her happy is not an easy task but he managed to do it. Brock has went above and beyond and has taught me how to use our Cadillac and I am confident that I have the best car salesman in Eastern Washington. I will always refer people to Brock Stringer any dealership he works with they are lucky at Cascade to have you on board!

Jordan Baldock

October 20, 2018

"Satisfaction"

- Happy Camper

We are very happy with the way Dan Cordell handled our purchase of our Cadillac! We would deal with him again😎. He was courteous and prompt calling us with answers to our questions.

Dan Cordell