Castle Chevrolet North

Fabian Guercio

Ray Quesada, Finance Manager, Castle Chevrolet North

Ray Quesada

April 18, 2018

"Excellent help, and friendly service. We loved what we saw."

- Happy customer

Excellent, and friendly service. Norma,was helpful, listened to what we wanted and showed us some beautiful cars. We are deciding now,which one we want. Thanks Norma.

Norma Vargas

April 17, 2018

"Top notch staff"

- TimS

I’ve always taken my car for service there. The service manager is the best. When we decided to get a new car we first shopped locally and then decided to go to castle because the service is the best The salesman and general manager found the car I wanted and had it there for me in a day. I never thought I could get a car that easy without a hassle.

Steve Hoch
George Grzywa
Other Employees : Zach mulso

April 12, 2018

"Excellent Service"

- ArleneC

I was contacted right away and I went to see the car. John was super nice and took the time to show me how to use all the main features the car had, helped me setup my subscription to OnStar, setup my Bluetooth connection with my phone, and sat with me patiently as I made the decision to purchase the car. I am not sure who worked on the financing, but he or she worked with me to get a payment I could afford and I truly appreciate that. Ray Quesada went over the paperwork with me and made sure my car had floor mats :). He was quick with the paperwork. I didn't have to wait hours for everything to be done. He was very thorough with explaining everything and was super nice too. I feel really bad because I can't remember the name of the guy who helped me with the warranty, but he was great at explaining everything about the warranty and was really sweet. Overall, I had an awesome experience with this dealership and would definitely recommend them.

John Lee