Castle Chevrolet North

Ed Finn, Sales Manager, Castle Chevrolet North

Ed Finn

"Quck and efficient"

- LARRY Verified Customer

Made appointment on line as recommended by on star based on oil life... Service writer said it was not necessary to rotate tires as I did not have enough miles. I have been very satisfied with the sales and service here... This is the 3rd truck purchased from the dealership.

Service writer John

"Great!"

- SORSENO Verified Customer

Quick service. They even asked me if I would like my car washed. The other Castle dealer either made an excuse or made me wait forever for a wash. My car was washed and pulled up for me before they told me it was ready! Very convenient! Thanks!

Service-Ashley?

January 14, 2019

"positive and informative and professional"

- LCUSCADEN Verified Customer

I worked with Fabian, Pat, and Ray. All three of these men took their time and made sure I understood my options and was confident with my choice. Fabian was so patient and helpful. Pat worked very hard to be sure I understood the options on my vehicle. And Ray was very effient and kind.

Pat O'Brien