Castle Chevrolet North

John Lee

August 10, 2018

"New Car "

- Ellie23

I needed a new car right away and this dealership was very accommodating. The sales and leasing consultant I dealt with Damian Dus is the man to go to. Very easy to talk to and extremely helpful. He walked me through every step of the buying process and every part of my new car (I’m not very car savvy). He even answered questions over text that I had while I was preparing to buy the car. The manager Dave Lasher very also very respectful and helpful with the entire process. They have a wonderful team over there.

Damian Dus

August 02, 2018

"Super happy"

- Kevin R.

Was very happy with my experience here at castle north. Zach and norma made my buying experience super easy and fast . Would definately buy here again.

Norma Vargas
Other Employees : Zach

July 27, 2018

"Kind, courteous and helpful"

- Mary's first at 71

The Service Dept is the main reason I gave this dealership 5 stars. We purchased our Traverse from Hoskins and as long as Zach Mulso was a part of it we got exellant service. Did have a bad experience this past Jan when he wasn't working there. But once I heard he was back and the fact that you had the car I wanted brought me back.

Norma Vargas
George Grzywa
Other Employees : Sorry I'm really bad at names and since the signatures on my papers aren't helping I have no idea the name of the man who initially worked with us

Used 2015 Honda Odyssey