Centennial Hyundai

Ash Hassan

January 17, 2019

"Brian Zasloff"

- Shirley Knowles

Brian Zasloff is the best service representative I've had. He gives me great advice and up front on what service of my car needs.. He's always trying to save me money which I appreciate. He always returns my phone calls in a timely manner and so easy to deal with. I trust him completely and would recommend to anyone. Centennial Hyundai is luck to have him.!

Bryan Zasloff

January 16, 2019

"Servicing"

- Larry

Made an appointment to have my car serviced. Brian Zasloff was the best. Had my car in and had me taken care of in a matter of hours, knowing I had an appointment afterwards. Would recommend Brian for all your servicing.

Brian Zasloff

January 16, 2019

"Purhase of a new car."

- lvDoug

Our experience last week purchasing a new car was by far the most pleasant experience we've ever had doing this. Nick Taylor was our salesman and did a great job of determining exactly what we were looking for, found the car at another location, went & picked it up and even followed us home to get copies of 2 documents so that we didn't have to go back to the dealer the following morning with them. Niko Rommo was our finance guy and he also did a great job in spending a lot of time going through all the options of both a lease & purchase of this car. He was very thorough in explaining everything to us. Working with Niko was such a pleasure - something we were never able to say about the previous finance people we worked with. We have previously leased 2 vehicles from this location so Rick Walker is no stranger to us and as always he is the epitome of customer service. He is very patient explaining all the features of the car, gets our cell phones hooked up, etc. and never makes us feel like the challenged electronic/computer seniors that we are. We have always gone back with questions for him and he has never not had time to help us out. He is the biggest asset Centennial Hyundai has.

Niko Rommo