Central Auto Group

Product Specialist

June 15, 2018

"New car purchase "

- NSweeney

Purchased my 3rd vehicle from central last month. Alex and Tyler made everything so easy and quick!! The entire staff is wonderful. We will be back!!

Alex Nieves

June 13, 2018

"Everyone was so nice there. "

- Carol56

I gave five stars cause everyone was so nice there. They help me understand what was going on help me understand what I need to get done. Everyone was understanding my situation and they were patient with me and my situation. I would definitely recommend this dealership.

Other Employees : Anthony

June 13, 2018

"Amazing & seamless experience! "

- Jess A.

I recently went to Central Auto Group to turn in my lease, unsure of what I wanted to do next and with the extremely transparent advice of both Tyler Cartwright and Rick Mahoney, I left the dealership completely satisfied. They only showed me options that fit my wants, needs and budget. After a few test rides, I picked my favorite and Tyler was able to run numbers and get me in range of what I wanted to pay. Rick did an amazing job walking me through all the perks and benefits of my new 2018 Hyundai Elantra. He made me feel confident and happy with my decision. Provided great customer service and overall knowledge of the vehicles. I highly recommend Central Auto Group!

Rick Mahoney