Central Auto Group

Rick Mahoney

July 22, 2018

"Great experience"

- speartrask99

we had a great experience purchasing a car here. Jordan was very helpful, and everyone worked very hard to get our loan approved. We love our new car.

Jordan Stall

July 21, 2018

"Great experience"

- Fordguy80829

I would recommend this dealership to anyone that's looking for a vehicle. Very friendly and honest people. Well maintained used vehicles at fair market prices. No question went unanswered. Great place to buy a car.

Jamie Fontes
Rich Willis

July 20, 2018

"Liars"

- Disappointed Customer

Nothing but liars and tell you anything you want to here. I've had my car serviced there for 3 yrs since I bought it there. I had an issue with my car an had an appointment. I drove 45 min to get there and was told they don't the parts to fix my car. Took them 10 days to get the parts. Was lied to day after day that my parts would be in tomorrow. Had trouble with my Bluetooth can't be fixed according to them. I will never go there again. I was looking at a new car as well, will find another dealer. Their lost an I will be sure to tell people about my experience at Central Auto Group.

David Wargat