Central Auto Group

Rick Mahoney

December 12, 2018

"very friendly"

- Glug1216

Neil was very friendly, and informative took a lot of time and patience with us. we looked at a lot of different options of things.

Other Employees : Adam, Rob

December 11, 2018

"Great Experience"

- CarolAnn CX5

Neil worked tirelessly with us to get the deal that we needed. I hate car shopping and Neil made it pleasant. Loving my CX5! Third car from this dealership.

December 10, 2018

"A corrective experience "

- G.

After a very, very poor experience at whaling city Mazda I bought my cx-3 from Carlos at central Mazda. If you are considering a purchase at whaling city Mazda I be careful. Carlos and Jeff at Central were intent on providing a good experience for me and I love my new car. Zoom zoom.

Carlos Almonte