Central Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat

300 Kennedy Memorial Dr, Waterville, Maine 04901

Garrett Gallagher, Chrysler Sales Associate, Central Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat

Chrysler Sales Associate
Jake Laverriere, Sales, Central Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat

Jake Laverriere

Mike Loubier, Chrysler Sales Professional/Commercial Rep, Central Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat

Mike Loubier

Chrysler Sales Professional/Commercial Rep
Steve Baird, Chrysler Finance Manager, Central Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat

Steve Baird

Chrysler Finance Manager

June 18, 2018

"Great communication and persistent"

- phil

When I inquired about leasing a Challenger on the Dodge website, Garrett contacted me, we spoke about details and he went shopping for me. It was not easy to find what I wanted but Garrett was persistent and kept me well informed. He found an awesome car and the rest is history. He was professional and great to work with!

June 15, 2018

"Excellent experience."

- cta121

My husband and I went out of area to buy a car and were not disappointed. The great customer service started with my emails with Ms Baird. She set us up with Garrett and he was waiting for us when we arrived. We never felt pressured. The truck was ready for test drive and we were told to take our time and make sure we liked it. Will definitely recommend to my friends and family.

Lea Baird

June 15, 2018

"Another Great Experience"

- BRYBON

Once again, Garrett delivered. This is our second purchase from Garrett and it was as great as the first! Garrett always listens and even though we think we know what we want, he makes sure we actually get WHAT WE WANT! We will do business with Garrett again I am sure!

New 2018 Chevrolet Traverse, $40545