Central Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat - Service Center

17 Reviews of Central Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat - Service Center

September 14, 2018

"Customer see ice"

- Bfan

Felt valued as a customer.Aaron Lebelle is a top notch service agent .fast and courteous on supplying a rental for my needs. Thank you!

Sep 21, 2018 -

Central Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat responded

We love hearing about customers that have a great experience at Central Maine Motors Auto Group and we're glad you are one of them!

August 09, 2018

"Excellent "

- YAAAA

Came in for an inspection sticker and the service was excellent. Dave Howe really knows what he’s doing. That guy deserves a raise for sure!

Aug 24, 2018 -

Central Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat responded

We are happy to hear our service team took great care of you!

July 13, 2018

"Brake service"

- BonnieP

They did an awesome job and kept me in the loop until the repairs were completed. The waiting area was great with multiple areas to suit your needs and comfort. I will return for future service needs. The experience far exceeded my expectations.

Jul 13, 2018 -

Central Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat responded

We greatly appreciate your wonderful review! We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

June 30, 2018

"Regular maintenance and recall items"

- Bruzah's mom

Scheduled Bruzah (my Ram 2500 :)) for an oil change and fuel filter replacement. Also had 2 recalls done. At scheduling, I was asked if I needed a rental. Not planning on going anywhere, I said no. The day before the appointment, I decided to get one if it wasn't too late. I called and she checked and said Yes, I could get one! Dropped off my truck and left him in the good hands of Dave (always pleasant and informative!!). Got the shuttle to rental where I was asked what type of vehicle I dropped off. When I told him, he asked if I would rather have another truck or still want a car for my rental! Was elated I could get a truck!.I had told Dave, I would call later that morning to get a better idea on when service would be completed (he had given an estimate, but said it may be earlier). He told me he was just finishing up the paperwork and Bruzah was done! Went back to the dealership to pick him up. Got the bill and noticed it did not have the $15 rental charge. I told them it was forgotten. He appreciated my mentioning it, and called Dave (at lunch?). Said that the rental was no charge because of the warranty! Yay!! I love saving money! And before I left, I had to go say "Hi" and bring food to MY sales guy, Garrett, and MY finance guy, Shad! It has been 2 years since I bought my truck (first new vehicle EVER and I am 58!!) and I still brag about the people at Central Maine Dodge! So, yes, 5 stars!!

Garrett Gallagher
Shad West
Other Employees : Kyle??? at rental
Jul 06, 2018 -

Central Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat responded

Thank you for sharing your great experience with us. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that we were able to meet your needs. At Central Maine Motors Auto Group, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs.

May 30, 2018

"Best Customer Service ever..this crew should give lessons"

- Brenda Johnson

Have had the best experience I have encountered with a Dealership. Always treated like Gold and look forward to my oil changes like never before. Comfortable waiting area with fresh cookies :) Love them. I am so happy with my 2015 Jeep Cherokee and service she gets from the service department. I have had NO issues with my jeep which is why I bought out my lease. Couldn't ask for a better vehicle or a better place to purchase one and have it serviced.

Jeff Warren
May 30, 2018 -

Central Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat responded

We appreciate the time it took for you to give us this feedback. At Central Maine Motors, we always strive for service excellence. Let us know if we can do anything else and thanks again!

May 24, 2018

"1st oil change service"

- Vieta,Patty73

I left my car before they opened and picked up after they closed - very convenient. Shane Demo took good care of my car and he sent me a text to let me know when he was done!

Steve Baird
Other Employees : Shane Demo service
May 25, 2018 -

Central Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat responded

We sincerely appreciate your feedback. We will be sure to pass your kind words along to Steve and Shane.

April 17, 2018

"Simple service"

- Fred Norris

I love the timely service. Cost was very good to me. The prompt time to get my service was at its best! Central Maine Chrysler/Jeep Service is very friendly and always take there time to explain what service was done and how my Jeep checks out. Thank you for the great job!

John Madore
Apr 30, 2018 -

Central Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat responded

Thanks so much for the kind words. We're so happy to hear that you had a positive experience. We look forward to continuing to work with you.

March 07, 2018

"Disappointment"

- Bew

Took certified truck back numerous times for engine light, tire light, headlight switch replacement. Found it needs driver window motor and engine coolant bypass valve. They recommended if the engine light comes on again that I have the valve relaced at a cost of $422. I've driven this truck 4000 miles and its now outside of warranty. I've paid for the switch replacement because I could not drive it without lights and had to leave the truck at dealer to be fixed. I was not offered a loaner and was not called when it was done. This whole service experience has been terrible. I live 25 minutes from the dealership and its a big inconvenience to bring it back numerous times. I've lost confidence in Ram and the dealer to make anything right. I don't trust my truck to run hassle free for any amount of time.

3.0
John Madore
3.0
Mar 08, 2018 -

Central Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat responded

Thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback. We would like to discuss your review further. What's the best way to contact you?

July 12, 2017

"Engine light, engine noise, front end noise"

- Akira

I was treated with respect. I was given honest information. Every one of my concerns was addressed. Dave was awesome. Bill came in under estimate.

Jul 12, 2017 -

Central Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat responded

Thank you so much for your kind words. We will make sure to let Dave know!

February 12, 2016

"dismissed any concerns i had"

- bluenight

I asked for a tire rotation as per the owners manual ( the rearward cross ) I had drew a simple picture. the woman service advisor would not even acknowledge my concern. when I got the van back the tire rotation was done differently than prescribed in the owners manual. I know because I marked the tires. the answer I got was , that's how we always do it! it looks like this person Heidi knows better than the engineers who designed the vehicle. they claim to set the tire psi all tires were the same psi when the rear tires should be 3 psi higher. lastly I was charged for 6 quarts of very expensive motor oil the owners manual states a max of 5.5 quarts with a filter change I'm very unhappy, just take a little pride in your work and better customer interaction would go along way. my opinion Heidi !

Heidi Pelotte