Certified Autoplex Inc

1010 Hutton Dr, Carrollton, Texas 75006

92 Reviews of Certified Autoplex Inc

October 21, 2017

"Sales Consultant Gary will go to bat for your needs!"

- Shan Wang

Incredibly positive vehicle purchase experience! Gary was up front with price expectations. If he couldn't answer a question, he got someone right away to help with finding answers alleviating any guesswork on buying the right car. Upon entry into dealership, my family was greeted immediately and was offered refreshments and help. The treatment was better than a Mercedes Benz dealer I visited earlier in the week in Oklahoma. Hence, I drove down from Oklahoma to make the purchase thanks to Gary's super responsiveness to all my inquiries online and over the phone. I highly recommend this Autoplex team if you're in the market for a vehicle purchase.

Gary Jones
Larry Lish
Daša Popovic
Jason Smith
Other Employees : Receptionist working on Friday October 19th
October 19, 2017

"Full Service Dealership"

- Amagna51

We live out of state from this dealership and contacted them via phone about a vehicle we were interested in. We got hooked up with Josh who made the process so easy and stress-free. Josh texted us pictures of the car and answered any questions we had. He stayed late to fully check out the vehicle and assure us the vehicle was worth the flight down. The next day we flew in and he had a crew working tirelessly on detailing and buffing out any imperfections. He picked us up from the airport (which alleviated any stress with finding a ride) and took us to the dealership which offered hot dogs, popcorn, coffee and soda. Totally full service!!! We test drove, signed the papers and were on the road home in under 3 hours. Dimitri was quick and efficient with the finance paperwork. Explained everything well and gave us several options. Never acting put off by our questions. The whole team was amazing and I anticipate us shopping with Certified Autoplex for our future vehicles.

Oct 19, 2017 -

Certified Autoplex Inc responded

Thank you so much for the fantastic review. We're extremely elated to have earned your business and hope to continue to provide the best service on your next car purchase. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Enjoy your new car!

October 16, 2017

"Courteous and professional. Great atmosphere."

- Mike

Bought my second vehicle from here in six months. Great selection and prices. Rich was great and very knowledgeable about my vehicle. Nothing fancy just great vehicles at a reasonable prices.

Oct 18, 2017 -

Certified Autoplex Inc responded

Hi Mike! Thank you for the positive review as well as the return business. If there's anything we can do to help improve our customer service please let us know. Should you have any questions feel free to give us a call as well. Enjoy your new vehicle!

October 02, 2017

"Ease of purchasing a car!"

- Lisa0111

The process of buying my used Mustang couldn't have been easier. I saw the car one evening and the next day went in to make the purchase and it took all of 15 minutes. Gary was not pushy and let me take time to look over the vehicle. The one thing I didn't appreciate is receiving a call asking me about financing when I hadn't seen the car yet! For that reason, I gave 4 stars and not 5. Good car and a good price!

Gary Jones
Oct 02, 2017 -

Certified Autoplex Inc responded

Hi Lisa! Thank you for your review. We hope we can provide better service to you in the future to earn your five star rating. If you have any questions regarding your vehicle let us know and we'll be glad to assist. Enjoy the new car! We appreciate your business.

September 26, 2017

"FRIENDLY, KNOWLEDGEABLE, GREAT EXPERIENCE! "

- Medrano0913

I first heard about Certified Autoplex when car hunting a couple months ago online. The entire staff was friendly and the location had every car I was considering in stock. Dennis Hartsock was my sales consultant and I knew when I met him that I wanted to find my car there. I searched 7 other dealers and the service and car warranty did not match Certified Autoplex. If you are looking for a quality vehicle, with a great warranty and want to have a great car buying experience I recommend Certified Autoplex. I will be back to purchase my next vehicle with them without a doubt!

Sep 26, 2017 -

Certified Autoplex Inc responded

Hi Medrano! Thank you for the stellar five star review. We're glad we could offer you a satisfying car shopping experience. If you have any questions let us know. We'll be more than happy to assist you on your next vehicle purchase. Enjoy your new ride! We appreciate your business.

September 22, 2017

"Hands Down, The Best"

- ewilli44

My experience here has been hands down, the best car buying experience EVER!!! Dennis Hartsock, Rick Shelton, Rich Hill, and everyone else that I couldn't name on the team here are all nothing short of amazing! They are patient, knowledgeable and they let the car sell it's self.

Rick Shelton
Sep 22, 2017 -

Certified Autoplex Inc responded

Thank you so much for the stellar five star rating! We're glad our staff were able to provide you with the best service for your car shopping experience. If you have any questions let us know.

"Smooth "

- Jpruess

Bought car over the internet great pictures and info to help me be comfortable purchasing it sight unseen! Rich & Larry assured me it was a beauty and I wasn't disappointed when it was delivered to my driveway! Thx Jeff Pruess

Larry Lish

Certified Autoplex Inc responded

Hi Jeff! Thank you for the stellar review. We're glad to have earned your business and strongly encourage you to contact us if you have any questions in the future. Enjoy your new car!

September 12, 2017

"Great car buying experience!"

- Bruce123

We saw a car we were interested in online. We drove down to the car dealership to look at it. We had already done research on similar cars with other dealers. Certified Autoplex was extremely competive in pricing, gave us what we were expecting on a trade in and felt very comfortable closing the deal with our Salesperson Dennis. I would recommend The folks at Certified Autoplex to any of my friends as part of their car buying experience.

Certified Autoplex Inc responded

Hi Bruce. Thank you for the extremely positive review. We're glad we were able to help you with your trade in and acquire the vehicle you wanted. If you have any questions please let us know. Enjoy the new car!

"2013 Mini Cooper "

- Vicky17756

I had spent months looking for a Red Mini Cooper within my price range and I stumbled across this dealership. Nothing but luxury vehicles and care salesmen who do not pressure you. My car salesman was Josh and he answered all of my questions and did not pressure me into purchasing my first vehicle. I love my car and I love the service that I received! Already telling people about this hidden treasure! Thank you!

Certified Autoplex Inc responded

Hi Vicky! Thank you for the review. We're glad we were able to help you purchase your first vehicle. If you have any questions in the future let us know. Hopefully we'll earn your business again. Enjoy the Mini!

September 10, 2017

"The easiest car buying experience I've ever had!"

- Peoleope Pitstop

Professional Sales & Finance office. A lovely showroom and a large selection of barely broken in luxury autos. Love my new Porche Cayenne! Thanks Josh & Dimitri

Sep 11, 2017 -

Certified Autoplex Inc responded

Hi Peoleope! Thank you for the positive response. We hope we'll be able to work with you in the future and offer a price to your liking. If you have any questions please let us know. Congratulations on your new Porsche Cayenne!