Certified Benz and Beemer

Jesus Bello

June 17, 2018

"Great Experience!"

- 3seriesblack

I had a wonderful experience with Chris Beaman. He is an awesome salesman and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process. Even as a woman, the car buying experience can be challenging and intimidating. Chris made me feel respected (even being so young) and that he really want to find me what I was looking for. It was a refreshing experience and I couldn’t be happier with my decision. Thank you Chris, I will recommend you to all of my friends!

Chris Beaman
Lisa Brawner

June 17, 2018

"Quick and Easy -- Saw it / Bought it"

- MaxNBruce

Did our research on the Internet and found the car we wanted on CarGurus.com. Called the dealer and talked to Andy about the features. Made our way to the dealer and drove the car! Andy did not give us any hard-sell, just listened to our needs and pointed out the car's features. The price is exactly what is posted -- I really like that for consistency among dealerships. Next the long part at any other dealership...finalizing the sale....but WOW -- from agreement to driving home was less than one hour! Recommend this dealership on quality of operations.

Andy Manahl
Travis Walters

June 16, 2018

"Great dealer great selection of cars"

- EmilyMF

We love our new car! Jamie was great to work with, he found us just what we were looking for. Travis made all the finance stuff very easy to understand.

Jamie Herbranson