Certified Benz and Beemer

Jesus Bello, Product Specialist, Certified Benz and Beemer

Jesus Bello

Product Specialist

October 21, 2018

"Best Auto Purchase Experience"

- Shawna

This was, by far, the best vehicle purchasing experience I've ever had. My salesman, Jesus, went out of his way before, during and after my purchase to ensure I was totally satisfied with my experience. The finance manager, Travis, was also excellent. He carefully explained all my options, worked to get me the best interest rate and warranty. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Jesus, Travis and this dealership for a vehicle purchase. The next time I'm looking for a new ride, I'll be checking with them first.

Jesus Bello
Travis Walters

"Awesome! "

- Trosa28

We had a great experience today buying a bmw! Danny made the experience quick and easy! Very honest and genuine guy. Would recommend to everyone!

October 21, 2018

"Danny Quintana and the CBB team are amazing!"

- Steve R.

Well, just bought our 3rd car from Certified Benz & Beemers. Danny Quintana is absolutely amazing... he works for the customer and repeatedly earns our business. Somehow we had another incredible 5 star experience. Thanks very much to the entire team at CBB!

Used 2012 BMW 7 Series, $25000