Certified Benz and Beemer

Michael Gelbert, Product Specialist, Certified Benz and Beemer

Michael Gelbert

Product Specialist

October 18, 2018

"Best experience before, during and after purchase"

- Sweet 16 surprise

Alexander was great throughout the whole process. Especially after the sale. Promises kept! Everyone there was great. I couldn't be happier. Thank you so much.

Alexander Smith

October 18, 2018

"Colin was very helpful and explained everything. "

- DeniseSottile

Colin was exceptional. He allowed me to keep my car there for 8 days while on holiday. He suggested I use my detail. Etc. He was great to work with.

Collin Moore

October 18, 2018

"Not a painful car purchase at all"

- larain

Usually buying a car is awful. Haggling. Never feeling happy about the end deal - just accepting it. Berrin Bigot made that not so. We had an old trade in and they actually gave me more than was quoted to me on the carmax instant cash. I also believe that we got a fair deal on the new/used car we purchased. I will recommend them to anyone.

Berrin Bigott