Certified Benz and Beemer

Chris Beaman

October 20, 2017

"Pressure free"

- Blaze

Stopped by to check out some BMWs and was met by Megan in the showroom. She showed me a a few 328s and then a 528 that I fell in love with. Unfortunately I got called away with an emergency and she understood I had to leave, gave me her card and asked if she could follow up with me later. I was pleased as she wasn’t pushy with me like a lot of sales staff are. I’ll be coming back when things settle down and get with Megan to drive that 528i Brian R.

Megan Shamji

October 20, 2017

"Excellent experience!"

- Bigdaddy

I have worked with Megan while she was at other dealerships, I will definitely continue working with her wherever she may be. Megan is extremely professional and is all about customer service. I look forward to working with her on my next vehicle purchase!

Megan Shamji

October 19, 2017

"Great experience "

- Fablei

I had a great experience working with Jeff Hallenbeck. The initial contact was very smooth and I did not fee pressured like other dealerships. I look forward to doing business in the future and recommending family members to this location.

Chris Fredlake