Certified Benz and Beemer

Internet Manager
Andy Manahl, Sales, Certified Benz and Beemer

Andy Manahl

February 19, 2018

"Our Great and Fun Experience"

- Lynn D Smith

We had a 100% positive experience with Ricardo Padilla and the dealership as a whole. Terrific customer service, friendly staff and a quick and easy transaction. Even our little Chihuahua was welcomed and his comfort was considered. We did not buy a high end vehicle but we were still treated with the same high respect and courtesy. We have and will continue to refer friends and family to Certified Benz and Beemer. If we find ourselves wanting or needing another vehicle, we will certainly consider using the dealership again. Thank you for your kind service and we love our little Scion IQ that will be following us behind our RV. Regards, Lynn & Steve

Ricardo Padilla

February 18, 2018

"Michael Took Care of Me"

- cbbfan

The first time I talked to Michael over the phone, he told me he was my service advisor and he would be the one to take care of me. We purchased a Ford Edge from the Certified Benz & Beemer and it had some things that still needed to be taken care of. Michael kept in touch letting me know the status of the work, which included ordering parts and getting a software update from the Ford dealer. Michael was so cheerful and enthusiastic that he was a joy to speak with, even when he said the part did not come in yet. Michael arranged for a loaner car, and had it sent to our house and picked up our car. Now that is service.

Mike Miller

February 18, 2018

"Great experience and customer service "

- Connot26

Robert and Travis did an excellent job with helping me finance my first car right out of college. They knew exactly how to explain every bit of information in the correct way as well as go out of their way to deliver me a great overall experience. They made me feel comfortable buying my first car and I would definitely purchase my next car from them.

Robert Kirkwood