Chapman Chevrolet

Sales Specialist

David  Smith, Finance Manager, Chapman Chevrolet

David Smith

December 12, 2018

"Best purchase experience ever."

- Madjazz

Brian Y. Was absolutely amazing he gave no run around. Very honest and down to earth with us. He made this the absolute utmost best buying experience we ever had at any dealership. We told him what we had and what we needed to fit our budget and he really took the time to help us purchase what we were looking for to fit our needs. So one again thank you so much for making this happen.

Brian Young
Sam Bobadilla
David Smith

December 05, 2018

"Great Dealership"

- GeneSparks

Wow, what a great dealership. From start to finish. Linda Seamans, my sales person and Fleet Manager at Chapman made the purchase of my Colorado the easiest and enjoyable purchase ever. Now going back for my first oil change and service it is clear to me that the Chapman family truly hires and retains great people. My service advisor Isaiah Cox was great to work with and kept me informed all along the way. I highly recommend Chapman Chevrolet to anyone looking for a Chevy product. My guess is you will get the same level of service at any Chapman location.

Linda Seamans
Other Employees : Isaiah Cox Cox

November 25, 2018

"Great Experience "

- Spraduece

Lauren Pond did an excellent job meeting my needs and assisting me in the purchase of my new 2019 Silverado RST. He was very knowledgeable, low pressure and made me feel ensured that I got the best deal available. I would highly recommend Lauren for a new vehicle and I will be referring him to my friends and family. Thanks again Lauren!

Lauren Pond