Chapman Hyundai Phoenix

999 West Bell Road, Phoenix, Arizona 85023

Veda Schreiber, DealerRater Certified Internet Sales Manager, Chapman Hyundai Phoenix

Veda Schreiber

Finance

January 12, 2018

"Great customer service"

- jim fellenz

Had a fantastic experience working with both Scott Sullivan and Bill Johnson. They helped us get in to a brand new 2017 Tucson. Thank you both for your great customer service!

Bill Johnson
Other Employees : Scott Sullivan

January 06, 2018

"Amazing customer service"

- Jared S Boyer

Jaime, the service advisor was absolutely amazing. She provided truly exceptional customer service, and was very understanding of my needs. Even though I didn't buy my car from Chapman, they still took care of me and fixed everything under the manufacturer's warranty, including a recall that I was not even aware. Thanks to the truly exceptional customer service I received I know where I will be buying my next car. I mad an appointment early last year, but do to an unforseen accident I had to get surgery and was down for a couple months. I was able to make a new appointment with no problems as soon as I was walking again. 10/10 Would recommend. -JB

Jaime Heyns
Other Employees : Nicholas Pellegrino

January 04, 2018

"Good dealership to deal with"

- Sandy

I have been involved in buying three new cars from this dealership over the past 10 years. I have always been treated well. Veda in Sales is great - she knows her stuff and is pleasant to work with. Jaime in Service is excellent.

Veda Schreiber