Chapman Volkswagen Scottsdale

3700 N 89th St., Scottsdale, Arizona 85251

Kelley Madden, Your Go-To Sales & Leasing Specialist, Chapman Volkswagen Scottsdale

Your Go-To Sales & Leasing Specialist

Javier Encalada

November 19, 2018

"Condescending Service Advisor"

- VWOWNER

I have a new 2018 Tiguan that I wanted to bring in for service. I live smack in the middle of Chapman vw and camelback vw. I thought it would be easier to get to the Scottsdale location but next time I will gladly deal with more traffic to avoid the rude and condescending treatment I received from their service advisor Ryan. Ryan needs a refresher in customer service. I was told by a different service advisor that my car would be ready in 2-3 hours. I returned 4 hours later to pick up my car. Ryan’s greeting to me was “did we call you and tell you your car was ready”. I replied no. His response “then it’s not ready”. His attitude became worse as the conversation went on and then later when I picked up my car, he sarcastically yelled after me “have a nice day”. I assume they get paid for warranty work....I will take my business to camelback.

Ryan R

November 17, 2018

"Love the service "

- Akbraz

Kelley was the perfect salesperson and made buying a new car a great experience. This is my first new car in 10yrs and she made it easy. Everyone was great at the dealership will recommend to everyone.

October 30, 2018

"Easiest car buying experience I have ever had"

- Heather77

Such a painless and quick buying experience. All pre paperwork and approvals were done before I came in to the dealer and the car I wanted to see was ready for me to test drive. Kelley was pleasant and thorough. This is why I always go with Chapman VW!

Other Employees : Pete Basaldu