Chapman Volkswagen of Tucson

Jose Garcia, GM, Chapman Volkswagen of Tucson

Jose Garcia

GM

November 22, 2018

"Friendly and Accommodating people"

- Ruben

They never fail to be very accommodating. Larry greeted us with a smile and explained every possible concern we had. Rusty is a very friendly guy too. He brought us to our destination and picked us up on time. The warm attitude of people in your workplace made us feel comfortable, confident and more trusting about your service. This creates a long term impression of Chapman Volkswagen with an excellent service quality! Thank you for such awesome employees who work and represent you! Happy Thanksgiving!

Larry and Rusty

November 16, 2018

"Service"

- VWreviewer

Facility is clean and pleasant with lots of reading material while I waited for service to be completed in my car. I brought my car in to have the battery replaced and oil/tire maintenance service without an appointment. I had to wait about 2 hours for the work to be performed but Wendy was very attentive and also informed me of other work that needed to be performed in my car and that we could reschedule for a future visit so that the necessary parts could be ordered in advance. Wendy is always very pleasant and friendly.

Wendy

November 10, 2018

"Excellence From the Service Department "

- Scotty

Ms. Mia Chavez, the service writer, has greeted me with a smile and a joyful manner every time that I have seen her at Chapman. She calls when the car is ready. I really enjoy visiting Chapman because of employees such as Mia.

Ryan Fuller