Cherry Hill Imports

Jenna Dubois, Finance Manager, Cherry Hill Imports

Jenna Dubois

4.4

November 06, 2018

"Finance the way it should be"

- RWilson82

I have had the pleasure of working with Jenna on numerous occasions and I can say that she has always been the most professional yet down to earth person you could ever work with. She took the time to explain everything to me each time and made sure I was getting the best deal. I make it a point now to always make sure she is doing the finance part of my deals so I know I don't have to worry about everything. She gets me in and out quickly with exactly what I came in for.

Mel Feldman
Mark Tamburrino
Jenna Dubois
Kristen Rose
Amanda Hartung

August 23, 2018

"Dishonest sales practices. "

- Hiya

I bought a new VW from them. Lesson learned. It is a great car, but I've paid the price for their dishonestly. Here's the lesser of their offenses (deceptions). They damaged the car (or they didn't care enough to report that they received a damaged car, but I'm going with the former) which had less than 60 miles on it when I signed the papers, then spent their time and energy temporarily concealing it and lying to me to get it off their lot. I've been told by 2 bodyshops that it would have taken about the same time and effort to just fix it, or god forbid they disclose the damage and possibly give up a few hundred bucks in profit. A reputable dealer would have done just that. Cherry Hill is not that reputable dealer. My salesperson (the story was that he was brand new at the time) deliberately lied to my face, then got his manager to do the same. I don't mean just evasion and deception. I mean face to face, directly and deliberately answering specific questions with lies. Please note: I have gone to a different VW dealership for all my needs since making this purchase. They have the same issues and problems associated with running the very same type of business as Cherry Hill. They have been very helpful to me, and honest. They seem to have a longer-range goal in mind, like making return customers, rather than doing anything they can for quick gain, then hoping new suckers wander in to replace the ones they've screwed. Not the most sustainable business model.

Dealership modus operandi

June 20, 2018

"very Professional and friendly customer service. "

- fatemeh

i had a nice experience in this dealer ship very professional and excellent service. Very friendly customer service . Very helpful and understanding and good communication .

Angelo Carolfi