I bought a new Nissan-Rogue family package vehicle 3 months back from Cherry Hill Nissan and basic reason for this buy was -
1. Good gas mileage (Nissan claims it to be 33 on highways and 26 on city roads)
2. Additional seat for occasional usage of my family needs
Ever since I bought this car I am getting very low gas mileage and tried to work with local dealer as well as Nissan for resolution but no satisfactory results-
1. I am getting ~ 19 MPG in city driving and getting 24-26 MPG on highway driving which is about 8 MPG lower than what is claimed at the time vehicle is sold or advertised.
2. Multiple visits to dealer and gave them gas mileage readings as per their requirements. Dealer did software upgrade but I don't see they did anything reasonable which convince that it should make it better. After multiple visits and fulfilling whatever they asked for (even waiting for more then 4-5 Hrs. in one occasion) no outcome and dealer asked me to call Nissan customer care.
3. I called Nissan customer care and got Case opened but here also it was completely unsatisfactory
4. Nissan representative told me that based on dealer checks, everything is working as expected and after lot of persuasion she agreed that her supervisor will call
5. Supervisor called me and she told me the same story that as per dealer it is within company specifications. when asked what are company specifications and this is lower than what you advertise, no answer and keep on repeating that this is within company specifications. This was completely unacceptable and no help provided by Nissan and after I told that I have to go to Better Business Bureau, she had no effect. Seems Nissan is very proud of their legal team and a mere customer can't do anything against them. So if you are buying any Nissan vehicle and you are unlucky to get a bad vehicle, my experience is that both Dealer and Nissan will leave you to deal with it.
I would recommend to not go with Cherry Hill Nissan.