Chevrolet Buick GMC of Fairbanks

3300 S Cushman St., Fairbanks, Alaska 99701

288 Reviews of Chevrolet Buick GMC of Fairbanks

February 21, 2019

"Dan was great. Walt hooked me up!"

- Jeremy

Dan was great. Walt hooked me up! Got me the brand new 2019 Chevy silverado high country! Would recommend them to anyone looking for a quality experience.

Sherwood Wilson
Walt Rodgers
February 18, 2019

"New purchase"

- Katrina

Mike was awesome with the experience of buying used or new vehicles!! Thanks to the sales and finance, I am driving away in a newly used GMC Terrain!

Michael Warlick
Feb 20, 2019 -

Chevrolet Buick GMC of Fairbanks responded

Thanks, Katrina! We think Mike is awesome, too.

February 17, 2019

"Outstanding!"

- Stephanie

Daniel did an outstanding job! By far one of the best salemans we have worked with. He got us everything we wanted in a 2019 Silverado 1500, including the price. We didn't feel pressured into buying or getting something we weren't interested in. The whole staff was amazing from start to finish!

Feb 18, 2019 -

Chevrolet Buick GMC of Fairbanks responded

Thank you, Stephanie! We're glad you had an outstanding experience.

February 15, 2019

"2015 GMC Canyon"

- Akwanda

Was a great evening. Got the vehicle we went for at a great price. Good interest rate and a great sales rep to help us out. Went back this AM for sales rep - Rick Eagle to set and show us how to set the controls and got a great hug, on top of the great treatment. Thank You so much..👍👍

Rick Eagle
Feb 18, 2019 -

Chevrolet Buick GMC of Fairbanks responded

Thank you, Akwanda! We're glad we could help you out! Enjoy your vehicle!

February 13, 2019

"They went out of their way to get my car to me"

- BarbL

When I found the car I wanted at the Fairbanks location I thought I would have to wait until early Summer to get it. We live on Kodiak Island in the Gulf of Alaska, our ferry service is spotty at best and it was shutting down until late April. They told me no problem, we filled out most of the paperwork over the phone and sent many photos of my trade-in 2015 Traverse. We made the deal on a Saturday and Monday I put my old car on the ferry. Michael drove my new car from Fairbanks to Homer, that is a 2 day trip on snowy roads! He picked up my old car and put the new one on the returning ferry. So by Wednesday morning I was driving my 2019 Traverse. Justin had sent the documents with the car so we signed and mailed them back. They made the whole process a wonderful experience. Barbara Large

Walt Rodgers
Feb 14, 2019 -

Chevrolet Buick GMC of Fairbanks responded

Thanks for your awesome review, Barb! If there's anything else we can do for you, just let us know!

February 11, 2019

"A great dealership, "

- Diane

Shana is my go to service advisor. She has helped me with getting my extended warranty all set up for auto payments and answered all my questions I had about the warranty. She gets me set up with my appointments i need for my truck. The dealership is very clean and has a great waiting and snack area. Cameron checked me in for my oil change and tire rotation on a Saturday and I was in and out in no time. I liked that the Service dept is open on Saturday's as it works for me getting my oil changes. Keep up the great work. Diane

Other Employees : Cameron
Feb 11, 2019 -

Chevrolet Buick GMC of Fairbanks responded

Thank you, Diane! We appreciate your kind words, and we'll be sure to pass along your feedback to Shana. Until next time, take care!

February 07, 2019

"Thank you!!"

- JaredA

Process took a while but Stoltz and Daniel made it happen. Justin was very helpful and made filling out the paper work fast and easy.

Feb 08, 2019 -

Chevrolet Buick GMC of Fairbanks responded

Thank you, Jared! We're always happy to help!

February 05, 2019

"Wonderful, excellent customer service and very insightful "

- Fatboy929

Very well manor and new what he was talking about. Answered all questions about all different vehicles and had knowledge of them all I'm very impressed..

Michael Warlick

Chevrolet Buick GMC of Fairbanks responded

Thank you! We're glad you found our staff to be so supportive.

February 05, 2019

"Complete Excellence from the Start to Finish!"

- JamieBirklid

Not pushy, my needs were heard, I felt relaxed, confident & I made one of the biggest purchases of my life, no mistake, I'm Happy!

Sherwood Wilson
Carlos Parker
Other Employees : Todd Trygstad

Chevrolet Buick GMC of Fairbanks responded

Thank you, Jamie! We're happy to have met your expectations!

February 04, 2019

"Outstanding"

- LaVerneHuntington

I have nothing but good words to say about the service and Chevy in general. I always feel extra special when I walk in, it's good to be acknowledged by my name, that in itself makes me go back, and will continue to go back. Thank you!

Amanda Craig

Chevrolet Buick GMC of Fairbanks responded

Thank you, LaVerne! We're glad you've had outstanding experience!