Chevrolet Buick GMC of Fairbanks

262 Reviews of Chevrolet Buick GMC of Fairbanks

January 16, 2019

"New Truck"

- Jj24

Rick made this process so easy and fast. Worked with my schedule and made the deal work for me. Tailored exactly to my needs and answered all my questions. I got my DREAM truck and I couldn’t be happier. I especially am thankful that my experience was no threat and no agression which is hard to find when shopping for cars. Everyone should purchase through Rick!

Rick Eagle
January 13, 2019

"Good experience! "

- Polareyes

I was pleased to work with Michael Warlick who gave me a great price for my daughter's car. I also love the truck I bought for myself. They answered all my questions without pressure and helped to find available rebates. I'm looking forward to a long ownership of this truck.

Michael Warlick
Jan 14, 2019 -

Chevrolet Buick GMC of Fairbanks responded

Thank you! We think Michael is great, too, and we're happy to help if you need anything else.

January 13, 2019

"Over and above expectations! "

- Rikkie

We were shopping around for an additional vehicle for our family. We had already spoken to other dealerships with less than stellar luck. Then we were surprised and rewarded with our phenomenal experience. The staff is welcoming and Rick took our needs seriously. He not only found us the perfect fit,he made sure we were happy all around. Perfect vehicle, fantastic pricing, service department bar none. Rick is personable and knowledgeable he really goes above and beyond to make sure the customer is satisfied.

Rick Eagle
Jan 14, 2019 -

Chevrolet Buick GMC of Fairbanks responded

Thank you, Rikkie! We're glad we could go above and beyond your expectations. Let us know if you need anything else!

January 08, 2019

"very helpful, patient, and knowledgeable "

- WHALES

this was the best service ever with Mike H. Hospitality was great, Mike offered us coffee, snacks, and even pizza while we waited the dreaded wait from finance. when I picked up the plates Mike didn't hesitate to put them on for me. He even took our vehicle to fill our tank with gas because we had to come back in town to sign more paoerwork. Overall Mike is the best salesman I have ever had dealings with.

Michael Hathaway

Chevrolet Buick GMC of Fairbanks responded

Thank you! We're glad you enjoyed your visit, and we'll be sure to pass along your feedback to Mike.

January 08, 2019

"Very friendly and appreciative!"

- Tara98

Mike Hathaway was very helpful and knowledgeable in helping us pick the perfect truck! He was great with listening and understanding our needs to have a reliable vehicle. Much appreciate for everyone and their kindness. Mike was so far the best sales rep I have ever dealt with!

Michael Hathaway

Chevrolet Buick GMC of Fairbanks responded

Thank you, Tara98! We're glad you found our staff to be so knowledgeable and helpful.

January 08, 2019

"Right car at the right price"

- Happy Traks

Mason really listened and got me into the right car for my long term needs. Hopefully, this car will help me drive off into retirement once it's paid off! Very knowledgeable, great attitude and assistance.

Mason Odsather

Chevrolet Buick GMC of Fairbanks responded

Thank you so much! We think Mason is great, too. Enjoy your vehicle!

January 04, 2019

"Overall review "

- Ahopson

My family is happy to have drove off the Chevrolet Buick of Fairbanks lot with our new 2018 GMC Sierra. Thanks for the great customer service

Kevin Grammont
Jan 07, 2019 -

Chevrolet Buick GMC of Fairbanks responded

Thank you, Ahopson! Enjoy your new Sierra!

January 04, 2019

"2018 chevy silverado"

- PCrouch

Had a great experience with Mike Stoltz and the Chevy dealer in Fairbanks. Mike took his time to get us the truck we wanted and in our price range. I would highly recommend Mike if you're looking to purchase a vehicle. Mike has a great personality and not your typical pushy salesman. He truly wants you to be happy with your sales experience and your purchase. He goes above and beyond to help you. Walt, Carlos, and Harley also went above and beyond getting us a great deal on the truck and making the trade in process easy.

Harley Laboda
Michael Stoltz
Walt Rodgers
Jan 07, 2019 -

Chevrolet Buick GMC of Fairbanks responded

Thank you, PCrouch! We think Mike is great, too, and we'll be sure to pass along your feedback to our team!

January 03, 2019

"New vehicle "

- tspencer

Purchased new 2018 GMC Sierra 1500 fully loaded fron Hayden Alexander. Very professional and was eager to find what I was looking for. Very friendly and did not try and push sale.

Hayden Alexander
Jan 04, 2019 -

Chevrolet Buick GMC of Fairbanks responded

Thanks, tspencer! We'll be sure to pass along your feedback to Hayden.

January 02, 2019

"Love my Silverado"

- Pinkee

From my first time through the doors at Chevy of Fairbanks to taking possession of my new Silverado my expectations were exceeded. I was treated with respect and my salesman (Michael) always kept in mind what I wanted in a truck and they also gave me a fair value for my trade in. Thank you for making my vehicle purchase quick and enjoyable!

Michael Stoltz
Spencer Alexander
Jan 03, 2019 -

Chevrolet Buick GMC of Fairbanks responded

Thank you, Pinkee! We're glad we could exceed your expectations! We're always happy to help!