Chevrolet of Jersey City

Narciso Gonzalez

January 08, 2019

"Service Dept "

- Stephevony

I had an appointment for 10am, I arrived they take my car and I wait. 2 & 1/2 hours later this guy comes out to tell me that they weren’t able to do the oil change because there was a holiday party going on and no one is available. Mind you they were the ones that called to reschedule me for that time. Very unprofessional

Service department

April 25, 2018

"Thank you"

- SparkLady

Thank you to the sales person Nelson Orellana for helping us with the purchase of my Mom's Chevy Spark. Nelson was very patient with us and answered all of our many questions including some of our silly ones. Even after purchasing, he ensured all of my concerns were met and has followed-up twice post to ensure we are still happy with our purchase and have no issues with the car. It was a great pleasure working with Nelson, his manager Narciso and the finance staff. We will be back when my Mom is ready to upgrade and I highly recommend this dealership. I couldn't be happier with the service provided to me.

Nelson Orellana

April 04, 2018

"Rude and incompetent"

- Jtwnsnd610

I would give zero stars if I could. Nothing but terrible communication post deal. Everyone aside from Charlie was nothing but rude and condescending. I would never recommend this dealership to anyone I know. They should be embarrassed for how they treat their customers who are still waiting on the deal process to officially be completed. I can't wait until I finally get my plates so I never have to give this "dealership" the time of day.

Charlie Yunginger