Chevrolet of South Anchorage

500 Reviews of Chevrolet of South Anchorage

November 11, 2018

"Service work"

- lawsonmh@gci.net

Thank you for fixing my problem quickly and taking care of my service vehicle/plow truck I wouldn’t take a vehicle anywhere else thanks again for all your great help Wow what a fantastic shot it’s almost like taking it to family

Nov 12, 2018 -

Chevrolet of South Anchorage responded

Thanks! We're glad we could be of service! Let us know if you need anything else.

November 05, 2018

"Great service"

- ChevyFamily

I come here for all my Chevy needs. I arrived early before my appointment and they got me in earlier, so I was able to leave earlier. Thank you.

Nov 05, 2018 -

Chevrolet of South Anchorage responded

Hi Shane! We're so happy we were able to help you out! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

November 04, 2018

"Oil change "

- AK9074LIFE

It was fast and friendly service. Great customer service from the service department. They made it easy with no appointment needed, I was able to come right in and be helped.

Landon Bauer
Stephen Druce
Yang Her
Thurston Madlock
Yang Moua
Nov 05, 2018 -

Chevrolet of South Anchorage responded

We're so happy we were able to help you out! Thanks for the great rating!

October 31, 2018

"Leaking antenna!!"

- Eyewear10

Developed a leaky Onstar antenna on my 2016 2500HD Duramax.. during the “rainy season” here in Alaska!! They got me in and fixed up in no time at all. Not sure it was a $375 fix, but I’m high and dry and happy with that! Good work gentlemen!

Hartmut Schwarz
Other Employees : A little gal who does your rentals at the service counter. Great gal!
Nov 02, 2018 -

Chevrolet of South Anchorage responded

Hi Eyewear10, thanks for your feedback and kind comments about our team. We'll be sure to pass along your feedback to Hartmut.

October 29, 2018

"Friendly"

- Akdad01

Friendly and Promptly got my truck in to check it out. The Work was done the following week as they were back logged which was understandable.

Oct 31, 2018 -

Chevrolet of South Anchorage responded

Hi Akdad01, thanks for your positive review! We're glad we were able to help you out!

October 20, 2018

"Professional and polite "

- Mike

I was immediately approached after pulling my vehicle into the garage, was given an explanation of how the technician would address the issue, and I was given an estimated timeline for completion. Each step was very appreciated.

Oct 22, 2018 -

Chevrolet of South Anchorage responded

Thank you, Mike! We're glad we could meet your expectations! We're happy to help if you need anything else!

October 20, 2018

"Awesome Service"

- Mcarmichael

I brought my truck in for a leaky rear shock and Shane had my truck diagnosed part ordered and appointment set up very quick. Between the two days I wasn’t without my truck for more than 8 hours combined and thats huge for me!

Oct 22, 2018 -

Chevrolet of South Anchorage responded

Thank you, Mcarmichael! We're glad we could help so quickly!

October 15, 2018

"Warranty work"

- mconner12

I needed warranty work done and it had to be super quick because we were leaving town within 4 hours of bringing my car in. I expressed this to the rep helping me and was not let down! The work was completed within 2! Very thankful to have the team work on my car!

Oct 17, 2018 -

Chevrolet of South Anchorage responded

Thank you, mconner12! We're glad we could help you so quickly!

October 11, 2018

"Great Service"

- Dan

Great service as usual. Kenny was very helpful. Work was completed ahead of schedule. I would recommend Chevrolet of South Anchorage to anyone having service needs.

Kenny
Oct 12, 2018 -

Chevrolet of South Anchorage responded

Thanks, Dan! We're always happy to help, and we appreciate your recommendation!

October 11, 2018

"Repairs on my 2009 Silverado"

- susanne229

Shane Schenker was my service consultant. He was very professional & helped me with the issues that I have with my truck. He worked with me to keep within my budget & getting a rental car to use while my truck was in the shop for repairs.

Oct 12, 2018 -

Chevrolet of South Anchorage responded

Thank you, susanne229! We think Shane is great too, and we'll be sure to pass along your feedback.