Chicago Auto Place

4.3

October 22, 2017

"Looked For 3 Years"

- Mercury

I had looked for this specific vehicle with exactly these options/miles for almost 3 years. Chicago Auto Place had exactly what I was looking for. I traveled from far north of Minneapolis to buy this car. Rob was great to deal with,,,upon seeing and driving the car I was blown away at how nice it is. Drove 566 miles back to Minnesota and loved every minute of it. They have really nice cars.... Thank You Rob for the great service !

Robert Weinberg

October 21, 2017

"Good place with a variety of cars"

- Dillon Crockett

They were nice about the process, and have a large variety of cars that are usually hard to find, would recommend to more family or friends.

Karim Mughrabi

October 20, 2017

"Out of state purchase HAPPY CUSTOMER!"

- Annie

recently purchased a vehicle from this dealer. I was a little skeptic on the purchase only because I didn't know how the whole registration process goes and I'm in New York. But my sales rep Edgar was only but helpful with all the information, also Nelly who explained all the process as well. My purchase was made several weeks ago and I was uncertain of the status of my paperwork so I called and spoke to Michelle. She was so helpful and informative. She put me at ease and told me that everything was being processed. She assured me that if there were any issues she would contact me. Thank goodness that everything went well and I received my plates today. Thank you to everyone @ Chicago Auto Place for helping me with the purchase of my vehicle, and to everyone who was involved.

Edgar O