Christopher's Dodge World

Sales Manager/ Owner

November 21, 2017

"Great Internet Department"

- Cory D

I was looking for a 2017 EcoDiesel once they were finally released this year and found Christopher's Dodge World after a search on the RAM site for all the specs I wanted. They had 9 to choose from in a wide range of colors. I put my info in just to see the Internet price and a day later was contacted by Aaron in the Internet department. He was able to get what I wanted as well as the financing and we did all of our communication through email. Not once was I pressured during the whole process which was a very refreshing experience. I live in San Diego and flew out to make the deal and drive the truck home. That tells you how good of a deal I got with them. They even held it 2 weeks for me as that was the first opportunity I had to fly out which was very nice considering the demand with the EcoDiesels just hitting the lot. Every person I dealt with there from Aaron to financing were very professional and a pleasure to work with. I will definitely go back to these guys when I am ready to buy again! Drove off the lot with a full tank a fuel, a clean detailed truck and very satisfied customer.

Aaron Thompson

November 14, 2017

"Dustin Barr was great"

- JYounk

Dustin found exactly what I was looking for at the price I was looking for had brakes fixed and car detailed the following day even picked me up at home to pick car up at the dealership

Dustin Barr

November 13, 2017

"Ram 2500 purchase"

- Thaze

I used the True Car app and Aaron from Christopher’s Dodge World is the only person that actually asked exactly what I wanted. All other dealers sent pictures of trucks that weren’t even close to my wish list. I feel I got a fair trade in for my old pickup and the pricing on the new truck was also good. I would highly recommend Christopher’s Dodge and Aaron Thompson if you are in the market for a new vehicle.

Aaron Thompson