Christopher's Dodge World

Sales Manager/ Owner

November 14, 2017

"Dustin Barr was great"

- JYounk

Dustin found exactly what I was looking for at the price I was looking for had brakes fixed and car detailed the following day even picked me up at home to pick car up at the dealership

Dustin Barr

November 13, 2017

"Ram 2500 purchase"

- Thaze

I used the True Car app and Aaron from Christopher’s Dodge World is the only person that actually asked exactly what I wanted. All other dealers sent pictures of trucks that weren’t even close to my wish list. I feel I got a fair trade in for my old pickup and the pricing on the new truck was also good. I would highly recommend Christopher’s Dodge and Aaron Thompson if you are in the market for a new vehicle.

Aaron Thompson

November 12, 2017

"Happy New Ram Owner"

- Spike38

Recently purchased a vehicle from Christopher Dodge. Purchase was not as past vehicle purchases. It was a pleasant experience and not what I had in looking at various other dealerships . Kyle in sales was very professional realized I knew what I wanted. He did not once try to pressure me.It was a vehicle transaction as it should be. Pleasurable. I had done a ton of research on options as well as pricing. It was enjoyable purchase not a high stress hair pulling experience. My after purchase experience has been a 5 star rated as well Thanks to the whole Christopher Dodge Staff.

Kyle Brown