Christopher's Dodge World

Sales Associate

June 10, 2018

"First Time car buyer"

- ded0099

My visit to Christopher Dodge ended in resounding success. As a young and first time car buyer, having someone near to my age like Christopher Moore as my sales-rep helped ease my nerves. The thought of going into one of the bigger purchases of my life with a sales-rep who could have been selling cars longer than i have been a life was nearly enough to dissuade me entirely. Chris made my first car buying experience an enjoyable experience and a breath of fresh air.

Christopher Moore

May 25, 2018

"JT stinks"

- Metoo

I called Christopher’s doge because I listen to kpbi I let the salesman know what my credit was and what I was trying to do and he said no problem. JT was his name. Did he call me? No he did not. I left him an email. Did he return my email ? No he did not. So general manager!! Look into it!!. Geez terrible !

JT

May 20, 2018

"Great experience"

- Msand

Great experience. Quick and easy. Very helpful and friendly staff. Our salesman Came outside and helped us in the pouring rain while others weren’t willing to come out into the rain.

Chad Mason