Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram 24

Sebastien Espourteille

January 13, 2018

"Always great"

- Kgib1182

Quick, helpful and honest has always been my experience dealing with this dealership. My family and I have purchased many vehicles from here and always had a great experience. Solomon is always our sales person and he is reliable and easy to deal with. I highly recommend the dealership and specifically dealing with Sol.

Solomon Reddix

January 13, 2018

"5 star service!"

- J S

5 star service to Robert Paquin and the rest of the service team! My Durango caused such a crazy morning start this week. We got it towed to Chyrsler Jeep 24 and they took total care of us. As annoying as we were with constant calling and nagging about service time, they never even slightly lost their cool! Always calm professional, respectful an accomodating. Even if you didn't buy your car here, I advise you ALL to get your cars serviced here! I am always 100% satisfied. Thank you for providing continued top notch service. We are very thankful and pleased as usual..

Rob Paquin

January 12, 2018

"Excellent Sales Support and Great Overall Experience."

- 2vans

Recently purchased two new vehicles from Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram 24 with multiple trades involved. Sebastien was excellent in all aspects of the process. He communicated with us very effectively throughout the process and worked diligently to find the specific vehicles we sought. The negotiation was direct and fair and the back office was efficient and accommodating around our schedules. Despite being 20miles further away than the closest Chrysler dealership, I wouldn't hesitate to buy another car from them.

Sebastien Espourteille