Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram 24

Asst Service Manager

November 12, 2018

"Stress free "

- streetglide0941 Verified Customer

My entire car buying experience went smooth,quick and stress free and they found the exact Jeep with all the options I wanted. I got a great deal and my salesman Allan was Great! Very satisfied customer.

Allan Jean-Baptiste
LJ Calero

November 12, 2018

"Front Office"

- militari Verified Customer

24 has good service and my salesperson was excellent. (James Hoffman). But I expected a bit more on my trade-in than I received. I.E. Blue book value and my mileage. Also some incentives were removed from price of vehicle on line? The people there are very friendly and upbeat and that is why I would recommend this facility.

James Hoffman

November 11, 2018

"Outstanding "

- Johneastman62 Verified Customer

Over the top customer service. Explained everything all throughout the sales process. Helped us to understand each step. Walked us through our options giving us time to weigh all our decisions.

Beethoven Penalo