Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram 24

1020 Belmont St., Brockton, Massachusetts 02301

Allan Jean-Baptiste , Master Certified Sales Consultant , Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram 24

Allan Jean-Baptiste

Jennifer Tracey

Beethoven  Penalo, Sales Consultant, Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram 24

Beethoven Penalo

July 19, 2018

"Great place to get your next car"

- 34dgran

The service while trading in my used car and buying a new one was excellent. Everyone there was courteous and knowledgeable. I would recommend this dealership to friends and co-workers anytime.

Travis Ziegler

July 19, 2018

"Was very nice"

- LT 617318

As soon as I arrived Carmen Shannon the sales approach me and stay with me to the end. Answering all my questions I had. and at the end I ended up buying a new car that day. Excellent job top not service will recommend friend or family member any time. Great job Carmen

Carmen Shannon and the person he was training.

July 17, 2018

"Excellent service!"

- Natashamarie1689

I had an excellent experience at this dealership with the help of Allan. I originally had wanted to purchase a Grand Jeep Cherokee but also wanted to stay within my price range and live in the city, so a Jeep Cherokee was the better option for me. Allan had asked if I would be interested in a Cherokee and I test drove one and loved it! I then bought it right away and am still very happy with my decision. I highly recommend this dealership! Thank you Allan.

Allan Jean-Baptiste