Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Cincinnati MINI

Service Manager

April 10, 2019

"Love my Mini"

- MomofPearl

Travis was a good sport through the whole experience! I love my new girl “Mini Pearl” and if you are looking to get one...this is the place!

February 04, 2019

"The employees make this dealership stand out from the rest!!"

- Lora

Jay was excellent! I have to admit I am not an easy customer and his patience was apparent. In the end not only did I get the car I wanted but his follow up on any questions I have had. Thank you again Jay!!!

September 02, 2018

"I was a 2 time MINI owner "

- Frustrated

I was a two time loyal MINI owner and well on my way to a third, when my 2013 MINI Countryman S had issues with the 4 wheel ALL Drive Train. At this time my car at 86,000 miles on it and I was preparing to purchase another MINI within the next year. When my car was brought in for service, they ended up telling me my transmission was also affected and I should also get a new clutch. Basically the car wasn't worth repairing for the $12,000 value I still had in it. OK so I came to terms with this, but the real kicker was when the Steve, the head of service, told me I would have to pay an additional $600 worth of repairs. I called the manager of the store to see if they could forgive the $600, as well as tell me what "Loyalty Dollars" they had to help me purchase a new one. Basically, I got nothing. I'm guessing that loyalty really doesn't mean a thing at this dealership. I was treated with such disrespect and a total lack of care. Once again, put yourself in the customer's shoes. How would you feel if you were told your $12,000 car was worth $0 because of a design flaw. Oh yes, don't forget, you now owe $600 to tow your car away. WOW! That's customer service for you. (This happened to me in April of this year and it has taken me this long to calm down enough to even search for ways to share my story.)

Steve Courtney