Circle Hyundai

Joe DeFalco

Dan Deaquino, Sales Associate, Circle Hyundai

Dan Deaquino

February 13, 2018

"Hyundai Santa Fe -Hard Starting in the morning"

- ernie123

We were having difficulty starting our car in the morning only. It could take up to several minutes to start after pumping the gas pedal, then a fitful start before engine caught on. Replaced the air sensor and we still were experiencing the problem to a lesser extent.Left car overnite at dealers, our great service advisor(Mark Z) was able to get us a courtesy car (over the weekend!).They checked vehicle on mon and it worked. Excellent customer service!

Mark Zobrio

January 03, 2018

"Much Thanks!"

- sticks03

I needed service on my 2017 Sonata. I was greeted, in the freezing cold with a smile and consideration from George. I explained the situation, and that I was on my lunch and he had me in and out in 15 min. I appreciated his efforts.

George

January 02, 2018

"A Helpful and Understanding Dealership"

- dkcar66

I decided to attempt to lease my next car at Circle Hyundai, opposed to traveling to another Hyundai dealership that I've been going to in Toms River. I wanted to switch to Circle Hyundai solely for convenience; but after my previous experience at Circle Hyundai, quality service and a friendly staff are also significant reasons why I will now return to Circle Hyundai in the near future.

Craig Cook