City World Hyundai

Julissa Taveras

January 14, 2019

"Thank you!!"

- Ericacotto

I went in with my husband for a car and he helped me find the perfect car & was very patient with us. Would definitely recommend him to anyone!!

Erizardo Rodriguez
Mykael Manon

January 12, 2019

"Professional, Warm and Friendly"

- Mikey

His presentation was good. He was well mannered. He gave me a good deal on my new Elantra. He gave me the best deal that I could get.

Levi Ortiz
Tony Kim

January 03, 2019

"Ask for Diana and she will get you a great deal "

- ADP

I prefer woman salesman as I find them more astute to your needs and perferences and Diana did not disappoint. She got me the car and the deal I wanted without all BS tactics typical with car dealerships nowadays. I wish she was part of the finance process tho because that took a ridiculous amount of time and but you can’t have it all 🤷🏽???

Diana Almonte